Claims of Kesatria Al Haqq

Discussion in 'Silat' started by invidulator1, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

So which is it, a friend or royalty?

2. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

I suspect nether! OP try providing some more info if you want to be taken seriously.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You are either a liar, a fraud, a coward or a troll - otherwise you would make yourself known so your statements of speaking officially can be verified

Pick one

4. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

OK, I stand corrected. There was a thread some three & a half years ago that somebody finally remembered. You sir, have saved us all from forming the cult of Das or Simon's Silat Cult Bent on Global Domination.

Congratulations. My best to the Johor, the Selangor, the Pahangs, Perlis, and the Perak. Please let them know on behalf of the MAP membership that we were not taken in by the insidious machinations of Simon Das and his minions. The reputation of the royal family is intact thanks to you, Invidulator1. Cheers!

5. Hannibal

Ask how many rats asses MAP actually gives about it....here's a clue; it's less than one

6. invidulator1

invidulator1 New Member

www.silat.tv

Silat is a slightly more complex martial arts form where people can make many claims.

To find out more about silat systems and there rightful associations you may go to another website that we're not here to advertise for you

This site has many silat styles and an open disscussion forum, similar to this one. This can unconfuse people and there claims in the silat world.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
  7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

That's why you've made two here that you're unwilling to clarify or substantiate?

Nice try

As could you if you'd answer some straight questions

8. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

The art of answering without answering.

Can you get a belt in that?

9. Hannibal

Tick a box

[] Liar
    [] Fraud
    [] Coward
    [] Troll

10. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

The site you cite is a ridiculous place for people who are prone to argument over claims, associations, & lineage. I would not recommend it for purposes of validating a system.

11. invidulator1

invidulator1 New Member

The site itself brings together people who can directly question people and there lineage, so false claims cant occur to mislead people and part with there money.

All martial arts are good there is no superior martial art It all depends on the practitioner.

However certain styles do refuse to part knowledge or teach anyone just as a form of tradition. As many traditional martial artist could understand.

I posted the website do this again and I'll be recommending a ban for people to get access to traditional silat systems. I have no afflication to the website but it is a good resource for research.

12. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

That all presumes that we have more reason to trust the people there than we do to trust the people you're deriding. And your behaviour here hasn't given me much cause to suppose that would be wise of us.

13. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

I think I'll disagree again. There are several true masters there but the site is dominated by people who disrespect themselves and their art by engaging in school yard arguments. I'm sure you fit in well thereā€¦.

14. righty

righty Valued Member

Why can't we do that here as well?