~Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu ~

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by englishpremier, May 12, 2004.

1. GeeniusAtWurk

GeeniusAtWurk Valued Member

What do you mean by "plays CLF like Tai Chi?"

2. Tomizaki

Tomizaki New Member

Tomizaki's Champions Kung Fu Institute

This is my new school. You can look at championskungfu.com

Sifu Daniel Tomizaki

3. Effejy

Effejy Valued Member

Hey guys,
    I'm a student of Buck Sing Gwoon CLF, and was extremely fortunate to meet and participate in a sparring workshop with Master David Lacey a couple of months ago.

If your looking for CLF videos i highly suggest the CLF video section in the Kung Fu resource area of MAP. Theres a fair few videos in there now.
    Good to see a CLF thread and so many CLF practitioners, didnt realise there were this many CLF members on MAP.
    Effejy.

4. SirVill

SirVill Valued Member

This thread is pretty old though... many of these guys might be gone by now.

5. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Valued Member

peace to all the clfers out there. i am not a clfer but your style is beautiful and i wish i could study but there is not one schools close enough where i am willing to drive 2 to 3 days a week. i love the straight sword gim. there is nothing like that in southern kung fu styles and southern kung fu styles prefer sabers over straight swords. i even seen i drunken form in clf!!!! damn this style has it all. i am starting a school that has some clf in there sylabus along with hung gar. what i really like about clf is the fact that he reminds me of a long fist style that likes to fight alot. long fist styles are my true passion and clf just seems to have it all. you guys are lucky. much love to ya!!!!!

6. Banditshaw

Banditshaw El Bandido

Have fun with it man CLF is a fun style and very effective.

7. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Anyone train with Sifu Edmund Ng in Newcastle Uk?a great teacher imho,i trained with him for 2 years many years ago and still remember him with fondness and respect.