chi

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by old palden, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

No, it wasn't like this video at all. One minute the sky was clear as a bell and blue, then he did this chi gathering thing, and then he "lassoed" the sky or something, then he walked away, and then it started pouring rain. It happened in less than 2 minutes. It was WEIRD.

That's what I'm trying to tell you! It's not like this stupid ass video or any of these stupid ignorant ass "cold reading" posts. You people just don't GET IT! Look, I've been around the block and I know when people are trying to play me! This was weird as weird can be and all of these stupid little comments just shows that no one gets it.

So therefore: I believe in the supernatural. But the guy in this video is a schizophrenic or something who needs friends. Duh! Any idiot in their right mind can tell the difference!

I'm over it. Peace, nuckas.

2. Putrid

Putrid Moved on

I wasn't being serious when I posted that video,just showing the kind of people who get drawn into all the hocus pocus that surrounds the paranormal.I think you were spot-on with your assessment of his personality.