Chi Machine

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TheSanSooStorm, Sep 23, 2005.

1. TheSanSooStorm

TheSanSooStorm Valued Member

"The Chi machine is for you! A product that blends the ancient arts with modern technology for a unique and therapeutic experience FDA Regulated as a Class 1 Medical Device The benefits of a therapeutic massager * Temporarily relieves minor muscle aches, pains and tension caused by fatigue or overexertion * Temporarily increases local blood circulation * Relaxes muscles locally * Induces the Alpha wave of relaxation in our brain. * Provides a unique feeling, The Chi Rush Try Before You Buy! How to use the Sun Anacon Chi Machine Using the chi machine doesnÕt require any effort. You just lie down on your back with your ankles on the machine. Set the timer for 5 to 15 mins and relax. The chi machineÕs side-to- side swing motion will do all the work in moving the lymph throughout your body. "
    -http://chimachine.com/

Sound like some knew "miracle pill" for a supposed easy way to health method? No way. My mom bought it, I tried it, it is incredible. It feels so good and relaxes you, then when it stops you feel these eerie but relaxing tingly sensation move all over your body. Afterwards you feel completely relaxed. Granted I used it after one of my long daily training routines, but I do that everyday, and it felt great. Read up on it, if you come across some testimonies, check them out. This thing doesn`t replace martial arts (for instance Tai Chi) workouts, lets not even kid ourselves. But this Chi Machine is an awsome compliment to your health and training.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  2. Shen Yin

Shen Yin Sanda/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

You're serious? I'm all for new technology updating with classical methods. So this thing is the real deal, huh?

3. TheSanSooStorm

TheSanSooStorm Valued Member

Yeah its incredibly, it was recommended to my mom by a natural path. I mean in kung fu or tai chi or any martial art theres an incredible benifit to "motion." And what it does is move your ancles around which therefore moves the rest of your body. I guess fifteen minutes on it is equivalent to 30 minutes walking.

4. JinkokMike

JinkokMike New Member

Wow that's interesting thanks for posting Thesansoostorm,

I'll check that website out

Mike.