Check out these dudes

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by #1 Stutta, Jun 20, 2004.

1. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

You guys have GOT to check out this video I found. These guys are awesome at MA. Check it out. Ninja Guys Just click on download movie button. It is well worth it.

2. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

that wall run thing is actually taught in ninjutsu, but ive never seen anyone get that friggin high!

3. Tika

Tika New Member

neato... I love watching stuff like that. Looks like gymnastics to me though.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

I could do that... but I just don't feel like it. :D

5. RCastillo

RCastillo New Member

Impressive, never seen anything like that before. Enjoy it wile you're young boys! :)

6. xubis

xubis New Member

Yeah, team ryukon or something, amazing tricksters from Canada, I'll find a link to their other videos

7. Bruce_Wee

Bruce_Wee New Member

yup, that's a tricking team from canada, Emerson Wong(the guy who did the reverse gainer) was there, i believe that's just one of their trick gathering night. man that 3-steps wall flip is ridiculously funny lol, he literally climbed up there with his hands.

8. xubis

xubis New Member

9. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Cool stuff. I've got another xma edit somewhere that has the exact same song, in fact I think it might be the same guys.

10. Bruce_Wee

Bruce_Wee New Member

ExtremeMA
    not sure if it's the one you got, but it's got the same track and this guy's got one of the best vertical side kick, check it out :D

11. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

All that looks like the stuff on my white belt test :eek:

12. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

13. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Hey, how do I learn to do that?

14. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

I thought it gymnastics at first, too. Then I saw all the kicks and other stuff and it's martial arts.

15. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

(Mouth Hanging A-Gape)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................... James Like........ :love:

That is some serious how-doody......

16. Tika

Tika New Member

Im not saying its not martial arts. Just saying its pretty like gymnastics hehe....Takes a lot of skill and hard work to flip around like that.

17. Mind Aflame

Mind Aflame New Member

Yea, here
    They used to have alot more videos on the site

18. xubis

xubis New Member

Yeah, I went there a while ago but couldn't get any due to bandwidth. Are you a trickster?

19. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Pretty cool! Would love to be able to do some of that stuff even if it isn't needed for martial arts :)

PS Does anyone know what tune that is??? :woo:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2004
  20. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Yeah, i personally wouldn't say it was much of a fighting art; more gymnastics with kicks. Love to see them try that stuff on someone who's gunna take 'em down.