[Capoeira] Name as many music vids as you can with an aubatido in them

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Kosh, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Kosh

Kosh New Member

K...i posted somewhere that it seems as though an aubatido is required by law to be present in all modern music vids. I wont to see how many there are.

1: The Black Eyed Peas vid dont know the name
    2: 'Dirty' by Christina aguilearrurielrio (sp?)
    3: That group with that guy out of that other group (crazytown) lol one of the guys kind of jigged around then ended with a batido.
    4: 'See me shine' by some random guy (uk) slowmo and reverse capoeira roda...radically new thinking

There must be more...

2. M3inline6

M3inline6 Valued Member

The "Dirty" video had an actual Capoeira roda in it. There was much more than au batido's.

3. Kosh

Kosh New Member

apparently if they can get some actual capoeiraistas in there its good...but ive seen loads of vids and performances where i watch them dancing and think ... its coming ... its coming .. there it is, an aubatido. Breakdancing influence i guess.

It would be nice to see an actual representation of capoeira in a video...but its always just do people doing some of the flash moves. Im not saying thats bad, but its a bit out of context. If i ever get famous making music i will try and make one.

4. M3inline6

M3inline6 Valued Member

Also, one of Prince's most recent vids had an Angola game in it, along w/ some video from an artist where Capoeirista's came out of the piano and had a roda.

5. NeilX66

NeilX66 Valued Member

I can't rember the name of the song but there is a Sepultura video that features a roda on a beach

Neil

6. Kosh

Kosh New Member

this was a crap thread

:(