Call to Sydney Taiji Fighters!

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Syd, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Howdy Fella's

Some may be aware that a couple of the Taiji fella's and myself have been tossing the idea around of getting together for regular outdoor training sessions where we can hone our combat skills without taking a hit to the bank balance as well.

The suggested area that seems pretty central for everybody so far, and big enough that you can find a quiet leafy corner to practise the deadly arts without scaring the ibis is Centennial Park.

So far there are three of us who seem pretty comitted to the idea and I have another guy outside this forum (not Andy) who works in the Docks who I am pretty sure would be into it, so that makes four.

Whether you work in the Erlequan system, or not, doesn't matter too much as long as your into training Taiji as a method of combat/self defence. For further discussion of this etc just e-mail me at psi_fan@yahoo.com. Or show any expression of interest here by leaving your e-mail at this thread and I'll get back to you.

I took it upon myself to try and organize something but I guess it's up to anybody interested to involve themselves as even if there's only a couple of us we'll go ahead anyways.

Best to all, Syd ;)

2. Spudmore

Spudmore New Member

I lived next to Centennial Park for three months during my pommy backpacker phase.

Even though my early morning visits to the park were usually after a party or on my way to the building site, there is no doubting the place is beeaauudiful.

Jealous me? :cry:

3. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

G'day Spud ;)

Indeed Centennial Park is a lovely spot for just about anything a person might want to do. It used to be my regular outdoor training spot a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to getting back down there with a few of the Erlequan fella's. If you get back out to OZ again make note of my e-mail and look us up!

Best, Syd

4. Spudmore

Spudmore New Member

Struth M8

Never say that to a pommy, he'll be camped out on your settee for the next 3 months! ;)