Bumper Madness!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Melanie, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Ok, ok - I know that some of you know that I nicked this from another site...but it is pretty funny!

http://www.roadragetest.co.uk/

Take the test!

We have calculated that you are 52.5% prone to Road Rage!

You are Edgy
    You're up and down like a Yo-Yo - your driving depends upon your mood - which can be a dangerous thing. Your like Jekyll and Hyde; people who know you as the sweet person you are normally will be shocked if they ever catch you stuck at road works. If things are right in the world, you are calm and considerate and everyone is safe. If it's been a bad day however, and you're running late and hit some traffic - then you turn a little bit funny. It is a good thing you took this test - you may think you are rational and level-headed, but your inner psyche reveals a dark, reckless side that must be kept in check if you want to reach an old age.

Hehehe :D - The things you learn about yourself eh?

2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Erm.. I'm 80% prone to road rage and am a 'Pyscho' apparently :(

3. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

67.5%

You are Edgy
    You're up and down like a Yo-Yo - your driving depends upon your mood - which can be a dangerous thing. You're like Jekyll and Hyde; people who know you as the sweet person you are normally will be shocked if they ever catch you stuck at road works. If things are right in the world, you are calm and considerate and everyone is safe. If it's been a bad day however, and you're running late and hit some traffic - then you turn a little bit funny. It is a good thing you took this test - you may think you are rational and level headed, but your inner psyche reveals a dark, reckless side that must be kept in check if you want to reach old age.

4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

You are a Softy
    You are either really wet, or the personification of self-control. You won't complain in a restaurant when you food turns up 30 minutes late, if someone cuts you up you can rise above it and continue on your way. This means you are in the safe category, and unlikely to experience road rage, but maybe you do need to get a bit more of a back bone. Stand up for your self, don't let people push in front of you in the queue, don't let kids throw things at you, and don't let people under cut you. No one likes a doormat. If you have no dents in your car when you return home go out and get some, your car is an extension of you inner soul.

Not bad for a Quaker, I guess.
    :)

paul

5. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

100% Prone to Road Rage.

You are a psychopath
    NI! NI! NI! Psycho Alert! Are you taking the test at her majesty's pleasure? Surely someone with your mentality should be behind bars? You are more than prone to road rage - you are prone to torture and murder! You should not be let anywhere near society, let alone a car and the open road.....

Not true honest I'm a nice guy.....hello.....hello.....where's everyone gone?

Cooler :) just as well I don't drive.

6. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

Apparantly i'm 72.5% prone to road rage...which is bizarre cause i usually drive on the pavement.

Besides whats the point of having bumpers if you don't use them...damn those cyclists...damn them all to hell.

I don't have a white van ..but it appears i may have to buy one now.

Keep off the tarmac!

7. waya

waya Valued Member

I must be the other bad one (no wonder I got a nasty ticket) I am 100% prone to road rage.... Can we go back to horses now please? lol

Rob

Last edited: Apr 30, 2002
  8. Dragon_Princess

Dragon_Princess Princess Available

Ok. I''m late, but I'm 47.5%. I'm a softy. Aaaaaaaawwwwwww...it said I wouldnt complain in a restaurant if my food turns up 30 min. late. I'm so sweet with a kind heart!!!:)