British Hip Hop (The Fierce Hadou)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by thefiercehadou, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefiercehadou

thefiercehadou Banned Banned

That is so disrespecfull. So is coming to my families house. How do you know im not legit ? Why dont someone speak to sifu heng sheng or chris pearson and they can tell you im legit and do have the ability and skill to do this?

2. Waldgeist

Waldgeist Men who beg aren't heroes

We can tell you're not legit when your attempts at martial arts look like the spasms of a dying dog.

3. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

I'll tell you i wouldn't be the one coming to your house (or messing with your pic as others have done) because that isn't me. I don't do that stuff. Just saying i can understand why some people would resort to that. What it does it disrespects the arts and people who trained foryears to get what they have. How would you like it if you spent decades working for what you have earned, and then some little pansy comes along and only did said training for only a short time yet they claimed to be the master and creator of something that took you decades to get to where you have. And you did this legitimately. You would be upset, right?

as for how do we know? MAPPer's including myself have told you why we think you're not legit. Only they weren't as nice about it as I was in how i said things.

4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Ya act like a tool, ya get treated like one. Tao of Hadou.

5. thefiercehadou

I already know thats a natural reaction. Why has no one spoken to sifu heng sheng or chris pearson? It would go a long way in my favour.

6. Waldgeist

How can we contact them? What styles do they respectively teach?

7. thefiercehadou

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  8. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

That cant be from the Tao of Hadou...it makes sense

9. nico storm

nico storm Valued Member

10. Waldgeist

11. thefiercehadou

Sifu heng sheng teaching shaolin out of charlton london and chris pearson of golden phoenix tkd......google them.

12. nico storm

nico storm Valued Member

13. thefiercehadou

14. thefiercehadou

Perhaps when you have spoken to them you can see that im serious. You could also contact jamie chief instructor pryamid martial arts in charlton.

15. nico storm

nico storm Valued Member

And what happens if they're replies are less than favorable towards you? What then?

16. Waldgeist

I'm thinking if we haven't already we should also contact Andy Mayo. Do you have a website or email address for him?

17. nico storm

nico storm Valued Member

18. nico storm

nico storm Valued Member

Ever feel like the world is closing in around you?

19. thefiercehadou

Well then if all of them do not say i have some measure of martial skill then i will pulicaly renounce the way of the (?) And my last post here will state 'i am a fraud. I made it all up and im an idiot'

20. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

The martial art thing, Hey, If you enjoy what your doing thats great.
    My thoughts on it are, Your friends have encouraged you into this and you are stuck trying to defend basicaly your personal training,
    You are emotionaly attached to what you perceive you have achieved in martial arts to get you to the point you are at, which is fine, but you should really re-asses what it is that has happened here, starting with your "friends"..

Giving your place of residence to everybody in the world (internet) and not expecting some kind of attention was foolish. Remember, Internet security is not just something bought over the counter..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.