Bought a new pair of gloves today!

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Jamo2, Sep 13, 2005.

1. TNT Tommy

TNT Tommy New Member

SWEET lookin' gloves, Inteq9 !!

check out www.bunnhouse.com

a HUGE variety of Twins Equipment here. :cool:

It's an E-bay store, so if you're not registered with E-bay you would have to do so. Also, if you see a pair you like, you have to win the bid to win the item.

GOOD LUCK!!

TNT Tommy :woo:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  2. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

Thats a cool store. I went to http://www.twinsspecial.org/forums/index.php?act=Purchase to get mine. They have an eBay store too which is how I found them.

I'm usually more of a Fairtex guy but after I saw those gloves I HAD to get them! THERE WAS NO STOPPING ME :eek: lol

And I was going to try out a pair of Title or Everlast training gloves soon... but now...

Now I have to get some new trunks to match :bang:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  3. Hades

Hades the deskjob boxer

TNT Tommy.. exactly how many gloves do you have? :D

you got like 4 pairs :eek:

they're really cool though :eek:

4. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I've only got two pairs :( Both Twins :D

5. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

For god sake Yuki havent you tried those title ones at your gym yet?

6. SCP_Kensei

SCP_Kensei www.taintedlover.com

Those flame gloves sure get a lot of attention in the gym. I have a pair of Playwell 10oz with a similar design.

I'm getting complaints form my sparring partners when I use the 10oz gloves with wraps when sparring (could be something to do with weighing in at a reasonably powerful 242lbs) so i'm investing in these tomorrow:

EITHER:

Title Authentic Sparring Gloves

or these:

Title Super Spar Mixed Colours

in 14 or 16oz.

7. SCP_Kensei

well I bougth the Super Spar mixed gloves, really really god quality. Ufortunatle although I bought 16oz gloves one fo them is only a 12 oz. So its vback to the shop tomorrow for a replacement.

8. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

Boy, Title over in England is a lot different from Title over here in the US.

9. matbla

matbla Banned Banned

from matt blake not sure where these came from

Attached Files:

10. SCP_Kensei

Yeah our stuff is crap and costs twice the amount yours does.

11. James H

James H Valued Member

Just bought these:

[​IMG]

:D can't wait for em to come, good make, excellent quality and they are the best looking boxing gloves imo, just hope i'm not dissapointed when they get here.

They weren't cheap either.

12. James H

James H Valued Member

^^^ I've ordered the 16oz version not 12 because 16oz are required for sparring at my academy.

13. matbla

matbla Banned Banned

from matt blake

Attached Files:

14. TNT Tommy

TNT Tommy New Member

SCP kensei -

You made the right choice in my opinion,,,I would have gotten the Super Spar mixed colors too. :D

Hades - I've got about 12 pairs of gloves total. Sparring gloves, fight gloves and bag gloves. I like to experiment with different brands too.

If a buddy comes to my house and we wanna get a sparring session in, I've got plenty of gloves for him to choose from. :D

TNT Tommy :woo:

15. SCP_Kensei

Yeah the Mixed spar gloves are awesome. I just did a full 1 hr class with them on (doing Thai 15 counts), my shoulders feel liek they are going to burst. 18oz gloves sure feel alot heavier at the end of a good session.

16. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

Man, that sucks.

Title Platinum Training Gloves - if I get some 16oz which I know I will eventually it will probably be these:
    [​IMG]
    Platinum Hook & Loop Training Gloves

Extra thick, ultra pliable rugged leather
    The top-of-the-line training gloves already broken-in feel
    Hook-and-loop attachment secures snugly to wrist for any size user
    Roll-down elastic covers the hook-and-loop closure for a smooth outer shell
    Over 3 inch thick special foam padding.

I think these look even better than the comparable Everlast gloves and they're less expensive than Fairtex/Twins.

On the other hand these are the UK training gloves:
    [​IMG]

What the hell. If I lived in the UK I would go all Twins/Fairtex because you know they only have one factory that puts out great product.