Boishaya Borba - The self-professed Ultimate Martial Art

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by dredleviathan, Jan 23, 2003.

1. dredleviathan

dredleviathan New Member

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaa.........

ROFLMAO

3. Jim

Jim New Member

Now that's REALLY good...

4. Jim

Jim New Member

Did you read it all, Dave? Bloody funny stuff... Where'd you find this, Dred?

5. dredleviathan

dredleviathan New Member

It was posted on the Escrima Digest this morning.

I thought it was great especially because they bothered to set up a pretty fine website!

The idea of a bunch of vodka-addled Coasacks charging off into a snow-storm, getting lost and studying the fighting movements of the bear, moose, squirrel, newt and sasquatch...

... actually sounds more plausible than many "creation myths" you hear about certain martial arts!

I also liked:

"It is the only martial art proven to decimate small populations...why would you choose anything else?"

"Everyone knows ninjas cannot handle their beer. Even a novice Boishaya Borba practitioner would literally bite the heads of every ninja soke and not even break a sweat."

"Aikido is for silly men who like to wear skirts!"

"The RCMS are born with an innate sense of Boishaya Borba. Americans are born with an innate sense of fast food and boy bands. Despite your genetic inferiority, you might learn our lethal art of combat in a few months, if you send your payments by certified, registered mail. Sending Vodka and Canadian beer will also speed up your learning process."

and

"Go away, hippy skirt boy! Go back to your new-age-tree-hugging-yoga-tofu-class!"

HA HA HA - have you checked out the complete humour-loss on the guestbook? F**kin' A as our north american freinds might say.

6. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Huh uhuh huhhuu!!

How true.

Col

7. ROBERT

ROBERT New Member

I can tell my Dux Ryu would be innefective against such an art!

Robert

8. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

The burning question, is it better than Stavit!?

9. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Drunken Russian/Canadian vs Fat Yorkshire man........

.....the good moneys on the Moose boys! ;)

Col