Blade 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chazz, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

I went and saw Blade 2 the other night. It was a great movie. If you liked Blade 1 then you will love this movie. It made Blade 1 look like a baby movie. The graphics were great, the soundtrack was great and the story line was great. I give it 2 thumbs up and if i could give it 3 i would.
    -Chazz

2. khafra

khafra New Member

Yeah, but blade missed a couple of really good openings after the super-vampire missed him with his improvised club...
    Ok, it was fun anyway :)

3. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

I thought the first movie had a better story line.

But it was a good movie nevertheless....some of the CGI fight scenes were a little dodgy though!!!!!!

And i can't believe the Bloodpack member with the sword got his ass kicked by the big lumbering hulk with the hammer....wots going on there?

Next on the list is THE ONE.

"Your just a *%^$hair away from hillbilly heaven":woo:

4. CyCloNe

CyCloNe New Member

Did anyone recognise Danny Jules (spelling????) formaly known as the cat from Red Dwarf?

If you didnt, shame on you (unless of course you have no idea what Red Dwarf is LOL!!)

As a clue, he was one of the bloodpack.

5. Darzeka

Darzeka New Member

Awesome. I was gonna go see it anyway but now it is a must.

Danny John jules is cool, did you see him in Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels?

There was supposed to be a Red Dwarf movie or some such thing what happened?

6. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

As far as I know they're still filming it.

7. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

AH, I thought it was just some guy that looked like him, argh!

8. Darzeka

Darzeka New Member

Just saw it last night.

AWESOME!!

Stalling brainbuster LOL
    Flying Elbow off the turnbuckle ROFLMAO

Does Wesly Snipes actually do a martial art or is it just choreographed and bits and peices hes been taught for the movies? Oh and who did the fights scenes? couldn't find it in the credits or the official site
    Some of theose moves looked damn familiar, shoulder throw, reverse hip, straight leg body drop.

Loved the end fight. It just kept going.
    At least when he was killing all th plebs they looked like they were trying to hit him, not just setting themselves up for a move. The dark lighting made everything look a little smoother than it was I think but otherwise looked relly nice.
    the only fight I thought was bad was the one in front of the flood lights. Their body proportions kept changing but other than that was kewl.

All the rest of the CGI was awesome with the reapers mouths and vampire death scenes were so cool.

There had to be another night club, that was sweet. Looked just like a real rave LOL. The music was awesome too - bring on
    Roni Size. I thought the makeup was distinctly Toolish (Schism) it wouldn't happen to have been him doing it?

I felt the fights were well done and I put them on the same level as those from gladiator (well the last two in Gladiator anyway). And this is now one of my favourite movies.

Wesly Snipes would also be my pick to play Drizzt if they ever made a movie of TSR's Forgotten Realms.

9. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Yes Wesly Snipes does do martial arts. I know of him being a 4th dan black belt but was given an honorary 5th dan (master) level.
    I can remember what style it was that he does but he does know what he is doing.

10. Spike

Spike New Member

Wesley Snipes definetelty has to be one of the better Hollywood "MA" actors, he normally looks much more convincing than your average Hollywood "Fighter".

I was disappointed they didn`t get one Reference to Bros. int the film though. Having Nomak start singing "when will I be famous" would have been a class touch."

I agree, Donnie Yen (the guy from the blood pack with the swords) was killed much to soon. He was the MA choreographer so that was probably why they killed him so soon, he was too busy telling everyone when to say "ow" to have a bigger part.

11. Jim

Jim New Member

Yeah, Balde II was really good, but I agree that the CGI in front of the floodlights let things down a lot.

I think Wesley Snipes does Shoko Kai?

I was glad to see that throwing is making a comeback in movies.

12. dragon_duplicat

dragon_duplicat New Member

Going to rent it tonight. I hope it's as good as you guys say it is.

13. dragon_duplicat

dragon_duplicat New Member

Yeah man. They should have let Donny live. I got mad when that happened.