best workout music / ma training music (when ur alone)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by ClubNovaOmega, Sep 30, 2005.

1. ClubNovaOmega

ClubNovaOmega New Member

Linkin Park, Dream Theatre, 3 Doors Down.

2. regs

regs New Member

I gotta say anything with a great beat. Disturbed is particularly good. Nickleback, 3 Doors Down, Third Eye Blind. Bout anything you'll hear on The Buzz is good for practice.

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

crystal method
    chemical brothers
    any good trance music

4. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

infected mushrooms

5. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

I like Linkin Park too. The Best of Korn album is also good for bag work. I am a big fan of percussionist Brent Lewis. I also like various Javanese, Balinese, and Thai CDs depending on what I'm up to.

6. ClubNovaOmega

ClubNovaOmega New Member

one of my favourite songs is Beyond This Life by Dream Theatre. Pretty much any song Dream Theatre put into History of Trunks, an anime movie, is good. You guys should search Black Mages and Dream Theatre. Black Mages made music for some of the Final Fantasy games, but some of the songs are so crazy u'd like them.
    Accidents by Alexis on fire is good too.

7. Giver

Giver New Member

Random fast classical piano music, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Three Days Grace, and...that's all I can think of.

I like having something that can get my heart thumping with the beat, and if I'm training I want something fast. Sometimes it's good to have something slow, but it has to have a heavy beat to it.

8. Martial Alex

Martial Alex Valued Member

anything by rage against the machine or incubus

9. butcher wing

butcher wing Oi, Fatso!

Stratovarius!!

10. littlewarrior

littlewarrior New Member

music for mood or rythm

i used to listen to iron maiden to get fired up but i learnt how to get in that state of mind without music then i learnt not to get to that state but justy to be chilled. music for rythm in movement is good but have music with many changes of rythm otherwise your rythm will be understood by your opponent and it will be a floor in your fighting try to break rythms as much as possible to throw the opponent off.

11. Koryo

Koryo Valued Member

Rage Against the Machine
    The Prodigy
    Propellerheads
    Juno Reactor
    Beastie Boys

12. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

scooter

13. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Valued Member

Do you recommend training to music? Is there a big purpose to it? Does it help with anything?

14. Martial Alex

Chemical Brothers !!!

15. Giver

Giver New Member

I saw it does, but I'm sure that everyone's different in that aspect. Music gets me pumped up and ready to hit something. But I'm sure silence and the sound of one's breath can do the same.

16. lordazazel

lordazazel Valued Member

Yeah, power-metal is great for working-out to. Apart from STRATOVARIUS, I love a bit of HELLOWEEN, PRIMAL FEAR, ICED EARTH, etc. Not to mention the classics like DIO, IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST. :D

17. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

AS in "back in the uk" "move your ass"?

18. mattnz

mattnz Die or get rich tryin'!

Scooter, Rage Against the Machine, Darude, Offspring, System of a Down, Iron Maiden, AC/DC to name a few :)

19. Martial Alex

yay another Rage fan !!

20. Anomandaris

Anomandaris New Member

I say Meat Loaf!

reason...I like to listen to it and it gets me active, it has no real rythms to follow throughout so you constantly change pace to try and fit with it.

Bat out of Hell
    Took the words right out of my mouth
    paradise by the dashboard light
    all revved up with no place to go
    dead ringer for love
    life is a lemon and I want my money back(especially the 'Defective!' bit)
    out of the frying pan and into the fire
    everything louder than everything else(occasionally with the wasted youth intro)
    good girls go to heaven(bad girls go everywhere)

I also occasionally listen to E-Nomine with tracks like:-
    Das Omen
    Ihr seid so liese
    lords prayer(vater unser, padre nuestro, all the same track but with a different mix and different langguage so they sound different)