best places to nap at work

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by LoChu, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Any modern or contemporary beds on display? :p

2. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I saw one of them NASA beds and some pillows in Barker and Stone house. Pricey like. It was about £90 for a pillow.

Now the best bed I've been on was a solid bed in Hong Kong. It was like sleeping on a kitchen work top. Brilliant. :D

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Why isn't talking about beds popular? :confused:

And no PS we don't have any modern/contemporary beds on display ,it's not a bed museum! :rolleyes: :p

4. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

But it's a damn sure great place to take a nap :love:

5. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

hehehehehe It's me and being someone who is just looking at the way you are explaining your work in a very enthusiastic manner. :D

Say something nice like KF rules and earn some cred points :p

6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

It certainly is! Though I would be a bit scared of all the ghosties. :eek:

7. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

you have ghosts? Sweet. I will PM you a link about something similar to this thought.

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Best place to take a nap?

Since I'm the office medic, the first aid room ranks top of my list of places to kip. Blankets, pillows, and total darkness since there's no windows.

Oh yes..

9. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

awhile back i used to work at a super market and we use to build towers out of toilet paper boxes, then climb a ladder and jump into the cavern in the middle, we got away with it too

10. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

there used to be this fabulously comfy couch in the copy room.. we'd always sneak a bit of shut-eye while waiting on long copy jobs.. :p

but they took it away :(

11. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Sometimes, if you just make it blatently obvious that you're sleeping then people don't bother you. Just fall asleep at your desk or at the photocopier, lol.

12. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

I once fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop. I was ever so slightly drunk at the time also... :)

13. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

That's why I'm scared of falling asleep on the train.

14. Verx

Verx "Darkness Approaches"

The bed or whats happening on it? :Angel: :D

15. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

you should be worried about more than missing your stop :woo: :woo:

16. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Since I work in a microbiology lab staffed by nerds that don't like me very much, falling asleep at work isn't the best idea. I'd probably wake up with something nasty on my face
    That said, I reckon I could get a decent kip in the stock room since I'm the only person that goes in there

17. ember

ember Valued Member

It's an instantly fireable offense at our workplace too. Anywhere on site - including your car, if it's in the parking garage.

On the other hand, they have a "Mother's Room" for new mothers, and for third-trimester women to rest, so I guess napping is allowed there.

18. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

There any morphine to help get the ball rolling? :p

19. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

No Morphine.. only my own personal stash of stuff ;)

20. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

"OW! I stubbed my toe! Saz I think we should go into the first aid room and treat this pain. Take some too, otherwise you wont know how much to give me"

;)