Baltimore BJJ

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by Stevebjj, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Anyone familiar with this school? I'm going to be in Baltimore for a few days and would like to get at least one day of training. I talked to one of the gals I work with out in Baltimore and could get a ride to this school on one of the evenings. Good guys? Good school? They have $20 for a single class listed on the website, which is reasonable in my opinion.

http://www.baltimorebjj.com

2. armanox

armanox Kick this Ginger...

All I can say is they used to be about 7 blocks away from me, and they changed location before I could pay them a visit.

3. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Ah. That sucks. :) I was hoping someone from here trained there.

4. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Hey, I realized that I didn't really say what I meant. I didn't mean that you suck. I meant that it sucks that you didn't get to train there. :) I must have been in a hurry when I posted that.

5. EternalRage

EternalRage Valued Member

For about 2 and a half yrs I trained with the Johns Hopkins BJJ Club, which is run by the instructor at Baltimore BJJ, Lee Synkowski, as well as some of his senior blue belts. He would allow Hopkins club members to also come train at Baltimore BJJ - I trained there one summer, and it was awesome. Lee is a great teacher, and a fiercesome competitor in both BJJ and MMA.

6. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Sounds good. I'm just looking for a place where they won't mind a very slow learner who wants to work out. :)

Thanks for the feedback. I'll shoot him an email. From the website, it looks like a pretty cool place.

7. armanox

armanox Kick this Ginger...

Didn't take any harm from it, don't worry about it =)