Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by |MT|omar, Sep 11, 2005.

1. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

Hey guys, i just had a question reguarding the avatars that MAP gives us when we sign up.

The thing is, i have those 48 avatars like everyone else but i've noticed that some have come and gone. for example, i can't find the 'spawn' avatar that i currently have in the list of 48, and there are a few new ones.

So my question is, how often do we get new avatars, or does it have something to do with the number of posts you've made?

PS. I searched 'Avatars' in the search option and couldn't find anything relating to this.

2. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

you can get a get a custom avatar, by uploading it from your files. The pixel max is 75 x 75

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I don't think we've ever had new avatar's here, as long as I can remember. I'll put this on the list for the next site upgrade.

If anyone has any copyright free MA related images they'd like to see on a MAP Avatar, let me know :) Pictures of yourself practising are acceptable, but if you are using another person, ask their permission first.

4. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

Im not sure if you understood me, so heres a couple of pics to show you what i mean...

Attached Files:

• av1.jpg
      av1.jpg
      File size:
      85.3 KB
      Views:
    • av2.jpg
      av2.jpg
      File size:
      86.6 KB
      Views:
  5. Kyouretsu

Kyouretsu New Member

Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can change your avatar to something custom?? I read that you have to have 50 posts in order to change the comment under your user name... is this the same for avatars?

6. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Nope. You can have a custom avatar right away.

7. Kyouretsu

Kyouretsu New Member

I didn't think I had the option... but now that I go back and take a better look... DUH!! Its right there! lmao! I swear it wasn't there before! hehehe

8. Tyranith

Tyranith New Member

You can't see the avatar you currently have selected. Omar, go into your avatar options and select a different avatar, when you go to page 2 your spawn avatar will be roughly in the middle.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005