A picture says....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Moi, Aug 26, 2013.

1. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

Ah cool.

I'll email my mate tommorow see if he can do anythingm he's a good artist.

Personally I'd reverse engineer one of the mortal kombat girls into a Thai fighter, if I were able.

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

If I'd had my computer I'd do that but I've an iPhone & an iPad. Wouldn't even go there on them

Just thinking out loud but I may simplify the image and make it into a cartoon series? If I can find somewhere to put it

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  3. Kenko Enso

Kenko Enso Valued Member

You sound like my wife! ;)

How about something like this lady?

[​IMG]

4. Moi

With hair and two eyes she'd be better. My wife would have a fit at her guard though :)

5. Moi

Still looking but I've got another one planned. What you think of this one?

No bandages or tongue and purple Doctor Martin boots are the changes so far. Bigger err.....chest too :) She needs some artwork on herself which should be weird for the tattoo guy :)

Still after a good Thai boxer one though ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  6. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

7. Moi

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  8. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Moi,

Just to clarify, because I'm not sure that I'm following this. Are you really saying that you want to be tattooed with a cartoon strip of images of a Thai boxer who resembles your ex-wife? :confused:

9. Moi

Technically she's still my wife. I start the proceedings next week :(
    Yes, I'd like to get the Welsh Dragon in there too but no jokes, it's a symbol of my 2nd home :)
    I've said it before, I'd hate to be normal x

10. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

Um, are you REALLY sure that's what you wanna do? Maybe you should sleep on this idea for a year or two first?

11. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

His profile says he's 3. What? You don't think that's a mature enough age to make a sensible decision with his life?

12. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

I assure you that you're just as crazy with the tattoo as without.
    It's all in the head.
    :p

But in all seriousness, there are ways to NOT be normal while still avoiding having to explain to your next love interest why you thought it was a good idea to get a detailed tattoo of your EX wife, AFTER she became your ex.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  13. Moi

Have you seen my tattoos? They're in the tattoo thread and one of them is already an ex girlfriend, ex as in 22 years ago and also this year. We're grandparents now. did I mention I have a complecated life?
    I'm getting this possibly comic strip done as well as a pic ive posted on here of my current girlfriend, although she's also an ex? who's back with hubby. They both still deserves ink though :) my wife for putting up with me for 20 years and my girlfriend as she knows who the other one is of ;)
    I've 5 kids with four mothers, I'm not going to go down that road again. If anybody doesn't like them then they're not for me as that's the least of their worries :)
    You should really buy my book but then again I should actually finish the thing:)
    Is that any clearer?

14. Moi

I haven't seen her in two years but we speak a few times a week. She's always going to be there for me and me her so as it was 19 years together and 21 years married I'd like one of her x

15. Moi

I'm 47 and still not mature enough ;)

16. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

This is why I missed moi.

17. Moi

Oh I've ran headlong into that rabbit hole the past two years and I never had a normal life beforehand :)

Books going to be a best seller but I'll not make a penny off it until I'm dead you mark my words x

18. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

Not really, but you've managed to convince me that indeed, a tattoo of your ex is not going to make any difference in your case. :)

19. Moi

That's only half the women in my life. I spent last Saturday at my first wife's :)
    It's just me, I just blow in the wind ;)

20. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I can't wait for 'Moi: the Movie.' ;)