A man walks into a hamburger shop...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Hiroji, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

...and orders a regular meal. Later, the waitress brings his meal to him. He takes a bite out of it, and notices there's a small hair in the hamburger. He begins yelling frantically at the waitress, "Waitress, there's a hair in my hamburger! I demand to see what is going on!"
    So, the waitress takes him back where the cook is and to his demise, he sees the cook take the meat patty and flatten it under his arm pit. He says, "That's disgusting!"

Then the waitress says, "You think that's disgusting you should see him make donuts."

==========================================================

A guy walks past a mental hospital and hears a moaning voice "13.......13.......13.........13" the man looked over to the hospital and saw a hole in the wall, he looked through the hole and gets poked in the eye. The moaning voice then groaned '14.........14.........14.......14.'

2. McJizzle

McJizzle Banned Banned

What horrible jokes. How would hamburger be a patty if it hasn't been flattened yet? And what is being implied when the man behind the counter "makes doughnuts?" Would he use his genitalia? This would be a likely situation since it would be more disgusting than him putting hamburger meat under his arms... That is sick. Definitely an inappropriate joke for this forum.

What was the man poked with? A plausible explanation would be that this hole was a "glory hole" in which case, the man would be poked with a penis. This would also be insulting to homosexuals since it would imply that all those who choose an alternative lifestyle have strange sexual behaviors along with making fun of those with mental disabilities. That's against the joke rules. I suggest that you learn to think before you post.

3. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Crikey - i think you over-analysed it there!
    Till you spelled it out it was only innuendo.
    Also, I thought that the second one was funny, and was not making fun of anybody other than the schmuck who peeped through the hole in the wall.

4. Mevans

Mevans Valued Member

I liked both jokes, I figured it was a finger he poked with.

5. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

A Buddhist goes into a Pizza shop and says "make me one with everything".

6. Hiroji

good jokes mate! i like both of them! :D

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

LOL!
    Best joke in this thread is your post. :p

8. Inner Qi

Inner Qi Banned Banned

Terrible lol :rolleyes:

Caz

9. jkzorya

jkzorya Moved on by request

I am basically in agreement with this comment:

but then I think political correctness is a good thing, so what do I know? :eek:

10. Hiroji

are you guys German?

11. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

:confused:

What the? You've looked wayyyyyy too much into it. Try this: someone is keeping a count of how many people he has poked in the eye (with his finger I might add!) and his out-loud counting causes people to look so he pokes them...

12. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I think he's trying to be "a character" - give him a chance; this one shows potential...

13. jkzorya

No - I'm a mongrel, just like my good friend Charlie here:

Attached Files:

14. Hiroji

awwww. hi charlie! :D

15. jkzorya

16. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

What a filthy mind, I assumed he was using a finger......

17. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Yeh right....

and fish ride bicycles.... :p

18. Hiroji

An able-bodied seaman meets a pirate in a bar . . .

. . . and they take turns recounting their adventures at sea.

Noting the pirate's peg-leg, hook, and eye patch the seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies, "We was caught in a monster storm off the cape and a giant wave swept me overboard. Just as they were pullin' me out, a school of sharks appeared and one of 'em bit me leg off."

"Blimey!" said the seaman. "What about the hook?"

"Ahhhh...," mused the pirate, "we were boardin' a trader ship, pistols blastin' and swords swingin' this way and that. In the fracas me hand got chopped off."

"Zounds!" remarked the seaman. "And how came ye by the eye patch?"

"A seagull droppin' fell into me eye," answered the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" the sailor asked incredulously.

"Well," said the pirate, "it was me first day with the hook..." :D

19. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

20. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

The Donut one had me in giggles for 10 minutes.. then the asylum one, LOL