6 Pakistani Gangsters and a Pitbull - what would you do?!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by slipthejab, Jun 20, 2006.

?

Is this funky tripe?

1. I concur this is obviously the finest quality tripe

28 vote(s)
    35.4%
  2. I believe this to be some stank ass tripe

26 vote(s)
    32.9%
  3. This is tripetastic

19 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. Does his mom know he's flogging tripe?

39 vote(s)
    49.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Is that a pitbull in your pants or are you happy to see me? :)

2. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Pitbulls, man, easy. What you do is once they tear your left arm off, your primary arm (presumeably your right if you are right handed) is free to throw your arm, pull yourself up and run!! Its genious!!

3. kickboxingidiot

kickboxingidiot Valued Member

Most pakistanis are hard working honest people yes BUT where i live , the 2 biggest gangs are the jamaicans and pakistani gangs.
    The pakistani gangs have the added bonus of being related to each other so you dont wanna F*** with these guys!

Trust me on this one, if you dont believe me just visit Niche nightclub in sheffield

4. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I know Pakistani and Punjabi guys who while not gangsters exactly are definately a bit on the shady side.

5. slipthejab

Yes, obviously there are Pakistani's that are bad... just like there are ones that are good. But I still don't buy the story about 6 Pakistani gangsters and a pitbull and scars to prove it.

Sigh. :rolleyes:

6. madmike

madmike ow that hurt not

u dont see the police in Moss Side anyway
    because its not a safe place and u see gangstas any where

7. TigerDude

TigerDude Valued Member

The story would sound better if the gangsters & pitbull were finished off by a well-placed chi ball!

8. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I don't buy it either, but I want to keep this thread going it's funny, I wasn't slagging of any particular group, working as a steward on and off for over 20 years I got to meet all sorts, I did ask him for piccies remember. I think the only scars kunfoolery has are friction burns from pulling his pud too hard while making up online stories.

9. slipthejab

ROTFLMAO!!!!
    :p

10. xxionx

xxionx Forgotten In Chaos

don't get it....Are the paksitany gangsters wearing headlights on their ears like the gangsters in the US do or they also wannabe gangsters? :confused:

11. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Pakistani/Indian gangsters? Jeeze, you guys have it tough. Only times I have anything to do with Pakistanis and Indians is when telemarketers ring me to sell phone deals.
    That or going to an Indian restaraunt. Theres always that.

12. slipthejab

welcome to the rest of the world.

13. AZeitung

AZeitung The power of Grayskull

A world in eternal danger of Pakistani gangsters and pitbulls that could jump out of the shadows at any moment.

14. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Then they must be..... Ninja police!

;)

15. leon_x

leon_x Dai Low

wheres kungfoolery gone? i want to see the pics :D

well there was this one time when i was driving i saw a group of pakistani chasing another group of pakistani and one of them was holding a big sword.
    ive got no doubts that there are pakistani gangsters around, in south london newayz, but whats with the pitbull?? havnt pitbulls got a "locking" jaw??

16. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

You don't?

But man! He's got SCARS to prove it! :D

17. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Yeah, apparently.
    I found him, but you might have to look pretty deep.
    [​IMG]

18. leon_x

leon_x Dai Low

hahaha... isnt that the same hole that they found saddam? :D

19. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

20. slipthejab

Guizzy has confirmed that Pakistani's now have a secret weapon with which to terrorize Kunfoolery.... it appears to be a deadly flying fox hound. :p