5,000th Post.

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Chimpcheng, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

After 4 years and 7 months (give or take) I finally managed another milestone. Yes, that's correct, I have reached my 5,000th post.

Why has it taken me so long to reach the magic 5000 when it's taken people like Looby "The Mouth" McCall mere weeks to reach these heady heights? Well, it's obvious, even to the most casual of readers, that each and every single one of my posts is gold. My threads are, quite simply, outstanding literary masterpieces worthy of ye olde wordsmiths from olde worlde times. Even if I do say so myself and I do because I just did... :D

So join me if you will as we take a look back over the last glorious 4 and bit years...

Who can forgot the funniest thread in the whole of the interweb? Not me, because I started it! :D

Let's not disregard the magical charms of the Humpty Dumpty thread, which has been known to cure disease.

Of course there were darker moments where the tone took on a more serious note:

Monsters
    Ghosts

Which finally brings us to this rather sombre and bittersweet thread.

<Insert rapturous round of applause leading to a crescendo and at least 90% of the audience giving a standing ovation>.

Here's to another 5,000...

:D

2. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

bwahahahahaha!

Nothing like being self congratulatory Chimp ey? :D

Well done though,or something! ;)

3. Bassmonkey

Bassmonkey Formerly Cobalt60

Sheer, unadulterated, genius!

4. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

lol... very nice chimp, very nice :D

5. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Don't say that,he has a big enough head as it is!

See,I just let my 10,000th post go without any pomp and ceremony because I like to keep things low key. ;) :p

6. Chimpcheng

Indeed, indeed. :D

Stay tuned for in the near future you will be reading delightful anecdotes about demonic possessions, secret powers (including the ability to make sheep wee) and more on the scourge of my life - ghosts!!!

7. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Waiting with baited breath......................................

8. Bassmonkey

You have the ability to make sheep wee?

Nice......i.....think?

Pray tell what use this is? Dont get me wrong its certainly an interesting skill set but is there in fact a use?

9. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

What ,you can make a sheep wee itself or replicate sheep urine in an artificial manner?

10. Bassmonkey

So hang about,

Can you only make clone/replicated sheep wee?

Cause in the event of a sheep clone war that would be really handy!

Make the clones stop and wee and then send in the original sheep (complete with wellys, dont want the animal rights people busting my chops!) who can take the clone sheep completely by surprise.

Thats going to be alot of spare meat on the market!

11. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

See, this is what your posts have been leading upto Chimp :D

12. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Indeed Chimpy! Congratulations to being 1/2 the person that Su Lin is. (at least 1/2 by post count standards)
    :D

13. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Nope,half the person Narcy :D For every post Chimp makes I ensure I make 2. :p

14. Chimpcheng

1/2 the person in girth perhaps. She's been binging on xmas mince pies, xmas pudding and cake (often in the same sitting) and also chocolate. :D

15. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

No ,no just mini mince pies and Quality Street today :D

16. Chimpcheng

Don't you sully my celebratory 5000th post thread with your lies and half truths you wicked, wicked harridan. :ban:

17. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

yeah well at least I didn't start a thread celebrating my awesomeness myself! :p

18. Chimpcheng

You're just jealous that all my posts have been gold whilst yours have been nothing but man bait and snitching. ;)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  19. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Congrats Chimp :)

To commemorate this milestone I'd like to cut and paste an internet saying that describes how I feel about you:

'Keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested' :D

20. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Aw come on ya'll, making a sheep wee is easy. All you have to do is stick a finger in it's . . .

OK nevermind! :Angel: :D

Congrats Chimpy, and remember, it's all about quality, not quantity.

Ahem.