2013 Genbukan Taikai

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Sandninjer, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Sandninjer

Sandninjer Valued Member

Has this been announced yet? Anyone know when and where this will be held? I'm genuinely planning on attending and would be my first time.

2. Katsujin-ken

Katsujin-ken Valued Member

To my knowledge, there are currently no 2013 Genbukan Taikai scheduled. Rest assured, if and when our sensei hears of any Taikai or regional seminars, you'll hear it from him in a timely manner :D

In the meanwhile, keep on training, that's the most important thing for the time being.

3. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

+1. The communication structure in Genbukan works well. Your sensei will tell you everything you need to know as soon as the plans are ready to be made public. He is also the one who will register his students.

4. Sandninjer

Sandninjer Valued Member

Thanks for the answer! Will do.

:meditate:

Oh ok, thanks.

5. Troy Wideman

Troy Wideman Valued Member

Hello,

I know there was mention of a Tai Kai in 2014, in England, for Shinden Fudo Ryu. Keep your ears posted and I am sure we will hear more.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman

6. Katsujin-ken

Domo arigato gozaimasu, Kyoshi, thanks for the heads-up. I'll definitely be on the lookout for any info. Just curious about the Shinden Fudo Ryu bit, as I believe there was already a SFR Taikai in the UK a few years ago (unless this one's for the next menkyo level). Wouldn't mind going back again though (I attended the 2010 Togakure-Ryu Taikai in Southampton).

7. Fudo-shin

Fudo-shin Valued Member

yeah that was SFR Daken taijutsu
    Soke may want to do SFR Ju Taijutsu

that is a exciting possibility.

8. Troy Wideman

Troy Wideman Valued Member

Yes, I have heard that it will be Shinden Fudo Ryu Jui Taijutsu. Actually the first level used to be part of the old Chuden Level for the Genbukan. There are approximately 26 patterns. There are a collection of brutal throws.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman

9. Katsujin-ken

Hmm, looks like I may possibly have to start saving up for this one!