zombie pressure points

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by 11yearoldkid, Sep 3, 2003.

1. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

IM NOT GOING TO DO IT BUT.......

what happens when you press alt + F4

does it reboot the PC?

(ps, dont give me some crap like "it leads to eternal happiness for all your loved ones"......just answer the question)

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Try it, Try it, Try it and see.

You know you want to! :D

3. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

Nut. I wont try.

Although..........I do kinda want to try it.

An answear would be handy. Hmmmmm.

4. Andy Murray

[Confucious he say]You don't learn to swim by walking round the pool![/Confucious he say]

5. blackbelt_judoj

blackbelt_judoj New Member

On a similar topic, has anyone else out there seen the movie "kiss of the dragon"?

In it, Jet Lee uses needles to do all sorts of weird things to muck up his enemys. Is this based on fact, ie can you actually do some of this stuff.

Personally if someone started sticking pins into me then i would have to open a can of whoop ass on him/her. Nothing annoys me more than getting a load of little pricks all over me!
    :)

6. Andy Murray

* Andy has devastating reply, but thinks better of it :D

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Ahem... try being a women :D

8. blackbelt_judoj

blackbelt_judoj New Member

Gladly, but the operation would cost too much,.......and my mates would take the mick, ......and er... damn it!! I've been thinking out loud again!!

:eek:

9. OBCT

OBCT New Member

We did this one, where we press in an artery on the collar bone, whilst uke is restrained by a lock of course, and after say 1 min, maybe 1 min and half (about 3 TV adverts long) they went droosy and went to sleep. KO'd, but in a nice way (no headaches)

I know there is a cool kidney hold in Judo (I think) which empties the opponants bladder for them, and i know there is a point where the two sections of the lower jaw bone meet, where 3.5 squared lbs of pressure will knock a person unconcious, and I've heard of single knuckle strikes to certain areas of certain vertabrae (which is the central nervous system after all) can cause temporary paralysis, usually at neck down or waist down as these points are where the surroundong bone of the vertebrae is thinnest, although given the nature of these techniques, i should imagine they would be very, very advanced techniques.

I suppose acupuncture, works and can give paralysis to certain areas of the body.

I've never actually witnessed any of the above except for the kidney, and the collarbone (which i hear there is a similar femeral artery restriction for)
    But no way of making zombies, sorry.
    Oh, unless you open the 666th gateway to hell, like in versus. But even then you can only do that like every 1000 years or so, and i think we missed it. already.

10. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

mhmm tempting