Zantrex 3

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Wearing Grey, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

Alright, I saw the ad on a commercial for these pills and have taken a few too.....

The pills make claims like:

Rapid Weight Loss
    Extreme Energy
    No Ephedrine

Alright, there is no Ephedrine in it. And from what I can bascially tell it is mostly caffeine. Probably the equivelent of drinking about 12 suitcases of Coke (Just guessing).

I have taken some of these and they gave me a caffeine-high. But it was basically to see what they would do. Do you think it would be safe to go workout and take these?

Training makes the heart beat faster, and caffeiene does too, right? Question is, if I take these and go work out, think it can do damage to my heart or other organs?

I know the weight loss comes from hunger suppression from the caffeine. And the "Extreme Energy" comes from the caffiene too.

Bascially, if I take this for hunger supression and go work out on top of them, is my heart going to explode? lol

Thanks,

WG

2. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

IANAD btu physical activity on top of stimulants like this is not a good idea. I thought my heart was gonna burst one time having sex after taking some "study aids". Should have stuck to studying LOL!!

3. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

Haha

Thats funny, I got a good chukle out of that. Yeah, I beleive these are similar to the study aids that you mentioned.

Anyone else know anything about these??

WG

4. Jim

Jim New Member

Keep off the pills,
    train and watch what you eat,
    wait for the pigmy hunter pills (they're safer)

5. Jack

Jack Valued Member

Wearing Grey - Good, hard, honest work is what you want. These pills are another fad designed for those unwilling to put in what it takes. I have worked out after very strong coffees before when tired without my heart exploding, but I did feel very tired after the workout (fatigue + come down from caffeine)

Please, don't waste your money... thats all these things are designed to do.

Jack