Zack

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by bodyshot, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

:Aegis:
    Ohhh Nooo, no such luck. Zaks "girl friend" is this forty year old stripper hippie that has a black belt from our club. I dont think its serious but Zak has his driving permit and so she rides shotgun for him, and they go to movies together, its pretty crazy. Zack has a macho complex and hes 14. In fact there was a fight between Zak and this other kid Chris because Zak informed him during practice that he might be his step dad if things ever got serious between him and his mom and that he wouldnt put up with his attitude....REALLY ZAK.
    Ive actually laughed at that kid a thousand times. I will never look at a Bob the same ever again.

2. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Goddamn I love me some Zak stories.

3. bodyshot

Yea Zack is a turd that wont flush, and its really not all his fault. I mean his family has completely ruined him lols. However, hes almost a straight A student, works a job, wrestles, plays football and wins Karate Tournaments like every weekend. If he would just tone his hype level down he would actually be an alright human being.

Ive learned from the past year or so that you cant beat Zack into being normal, myself and a few other men tried we really did. For 14 he can take a beating like the punisher and he likes to dish it out too. Ive seen him jimmy kicked by a female student during sparring and it didnt phase him in the least. On the flip side of the coin Zack has no mercy against any opponet and never hesitates to go straight to groundd and pound techniques even against the elderly and very young, he jumps around and pumps his fist like hes just done something great. Usually thats about when I go over and wring his neck for him.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Bodyshot, I hate to do this but I gotta ask.

Is... is Zack real? I mean... other people see him too, right?

5. bodyshot

Hes very real Red Coat. One of the funniest things Ive seen him do lately is try to seriously challange my instructor to a belt fight. I mean he walked right over and told Jeff that he was pretty sure he could take him and that he wanted to set something up he even stood at attention and said sir as he challanged him.
    The worst part about Zack is his family, his dad is a liget Bad dude, 20 years in the Marine corp and a semi pro boxer. His oldest brother was a football stud and rodeo bull rider that skipped on college to join the Marine corp and wound up in Thailand where he did Thai Boxing for six years. As if that wasnt enough testosterone his middle brother is a track star with a college scholarship and a third dan in T.K.D. and I swear he looks exactly like VanDam. The mom is the only normal one, and she never comes to class unless its to drop Zak off.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  6. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Zak sounds like a real douche.

Seriously though it's your coaches fault for allowing this.

7. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Someone is going to get seriously hurt.

8. bodyshot

I dont see Jeff as causeing Zacks testosterone driven macho complex lols, like I said its his dad and two brothers frankly. When I first met Zack he kinda stood out I mean how many fourteen year old kids have a crew cut and use brill cream??? Yea...Not alot I can tell you that.
    He is a douche, I agree with that statement, but at least he isnt high or a drop out. I cant forget the first time I sparred with him, he came at me like a rabid monkey, it was actually pretty funny.
    Im friends with a football coach here in town and hes talked to me about Zack before, hes a good athlete from what I gather, hes built like a 20 year old weight lifter to bad hes a fool because if it wernt for that hed likely get some game time and have a chance at a college football career.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  9. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Your town is like something straight out of Dawson's Creek and Shameless combined.

10. FunnyBadger

FunnyBadger I love food :)

Shame creek?

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You mean Stockport?

12. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Meet Chris.

Attached Files:

13. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I can no longer read or hear the name "Zack" without thinking people are talking about zombies.
    Read "World War Z" too many times maybe?

14. bodyshot

I just got back from the hospital with my wife and we both saw this she laughed so hard it hurt I had to take it away so she couldnt see it.

15. bodyshot

Heres something my wife always laughs about when she sees Zak. So when Zak wears street clothes its always nut hugger jeans and cowboy boots with a tank top or century martial arts tee shirt and a black leather jacket and what makes it so hard to deal with is that he wears his groin protector every where he goes...Really dude. My wife actually had to ask me if I ever did that and all I could do is say " No honey, I never acted like that" I mean what does one say IDK.
    Hes hit on every single female in our gym his age and on up to 45. Nobody really acts like its a big deal anymore all the women just laugh and your not considered broke in at my gym unless Zak asks you out.

16. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I read about your wife's situation in your log and it makes me genuinely happy she got a laugh out of it. :)

And that made me LMAO :D

17. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I find it appalling that your instructor allows this kid to try and use a school as a pick up place. Women should be able to train martial arts without some kid mistaking it for a pick up bar. That sort of environment for women would be called an environment that allows sexual harassment if it was a workplace.

18. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

[​IMG]

19. bodyshot

Well theres a little more to it than that. He dosent actually ask them out on a date persay its always something like hanging out as friends. The ladies at the gym laugh about it so far and since he dosent get nasty the instructor just shakes his head, Im sure if he crosses a line they will call him on it.

20. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I would say he already has and the instructor is remiss in not addressing it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.