YouTube

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by blondeblackbelt, Jun 6, 2006.

1. blondeblackbelt

blondeblackbelt Valued Member

Hello :)

I recently registered on YouTube a video sharing site with a really big following so decided to upload some Kuk Sool Won videos. They all have received quite a lot of attention, especially a KJN Darren Hart video that was one of the sites Main Features for a week and has recieved over 113,455 hits. Some of the videos also feature ''AirNick'' and ''ksn_matt'' so please check them out.

My profile is http://www.youtube.com/user/blondeblackbelt - so just look up my videos and enjoy.

Thankyou :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  2. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

So its your fault!!!!!! Someone told him about that site at the tournament, and now its all i hear lol. And i can't even call him Fatty at the moment, god i hope he piles on weight during his holiday :D . oh and............... Welcome to MAP Nat :)

3. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

about time you showed up. where were you last weekend, we missed you at the tornament.

4. swntzu

swntzu has left MAP for a bit

I've seen the videos. Very nice. My personal favourite is the split strike! :D

5. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

nice vid, thanks. shame about all the comments :bang:

welcome to map :D

6. blondeblackbelt

Thankyou for the welcome :)

I had to go home after my grading. Ive got my exams on at the moment, so came home to revise :(! Bit gutted, from what I hear and looking at the pictures, it was another great tournament (first ive ever missed since 1997 :(!) Missed seeing everyone.

Big congratulations on getting grand champ and promoting! How did Max get on?

// There are quite a lot of ignorant people on YouTube. Your typical ''thats rubbish, I can do better'', but have nothing to prove it. However, along with the bad comments there were the good, a lot of people are very impressed.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  7. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

thanks nat, max won grand champ too. but nick keept it a secret from the both of us right up untill they called out the winners. never trust an airnick, lol.

8. blondeblackbelt

Ha Ha, thought he might. Thats excellent though, wish I had been there to see it!

Are you guys going to compete in the PSBN category in Birmingham?

9. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Yes they are. Bring it on!

10. blondeblackbelt

Aww excellent that will be a great category to watch!

11. JSun

JSun Valued Member

What's up, Nat? Glad to see you registered. I, too, enjoyed the video of the side-split strike. I'd kill to be that flexible!

12. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Hi Triple B :D.....welcome to MAP, and I enjoyed your videos :)

13. blondeblackbelt

Thanks guys - keep checking back for more :)