your least favorite bands and why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by southern jester, Jun 11, 2007.

1. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

The king of the annoying voice category is Neil Young! Great song writer and pretty good guitarist but lousy singer.

2. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Simple Plan.

I hate those whiny bastards.
    "I'm just a kid and my life is a nightmare....." Shut the hell up already!

3. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I have to agree. My mate has been trying to get me on him for so long but I just can't stand that stupid voice!

MCR definitely get a vote too. Awful.

4. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

I agree that Simple Plan is one of the worst bands ever.

Warrant sucks too.

5. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

The Police.

I only have to write their name and I'm starting to get angry already.

Edit: I hate Sting on his own too. Partly because of his annoying voice, partly because of his annoying face, partly because of his (mostly) mind-numbing songs.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  6. Tommy-2guns...

Tommy-2guns... southpaw glassjaw

Chris de burgh - as bill bailey says he is 'the monobrowed purveyor of ultimate filth'.

7. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

I hate that rapper T.I. He's not even a musician, he's just a marketing tool. Also, I want Lil' Mama and Crazy Town to DIE for being worthless swill made for the inbred masses.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  8. cdnronin

cdnronin Valued Member

I'd have to go with Geddy Lee from Rush.

9. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Good call. He's right up there with the worst of them.

It makes you wonder just how bad the rest of guys in the band were! :rolleyes:

10. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Neither one of you have any taste! Rush was awsome!

11. JuanBarry

JuanBarry Valued Member

the thrills- i hear conor deasys whinging voice one more time i think I'll have to punch him in the face

My chemical romance- Their guitar work is good, the rest sucks, again, especially the singer

12. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Some people considered Liberace to be 'awesome'. It's a very subjective thing. ;)

13. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

I'll list a few songs:

Um-Berr-Ell-A-Ell-A-Ell-A-Eh?-Eh?-Eh? i hate that song, going on holiday and hearing it so often, and also hearing drunken womens impression of it...

That rubbish one that goes 'Suicidal Suicidal' Beautiful girls or something..

Generally that style of music, I'm more into Blink, Millencolin, Pennywise, Pulley, Alkaline trio, the vandals, bouncing souls, bowling for soup, a wilhelm scream etc

Please PLEASE stop putting blink 182 and simple plan etc in the same place PLEASE.

Simple plan, good charlotte, my chemical romance are POP with guitars, blink 182, bowling for soup are pop punk. Please NEVER make comparisons with them again EVER

Blink 182, Bowling for soup give you light hearted humour in the music, which is SO MUCH BETTER than hearing about he's just a kid or that persons 'not okay' which you'd better apparantly trust him. Damn them all to heck!

14. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

LMAO Pop punk?

Oh the irony. :rolleyes: ;)

15. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

the thompson twins :woo:

16. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

Oh rude! lol

Its pop punk because it can not ever be described in the classic sense of punk due to it being softer. But you can't tell me that travis barkers drum beats are the same as the other filth trying to pass its self off as punk in any shape or form such as busted?

17. JuanBarry

JuanBarry Valued Member

i don't think busted are trying to be punk, they are pop and they know it

18. *Magesty*

*Magesty* Valued Member

My Chemical Romance seem to be popular lol, they rip off other bands music all their songs sound like someone elses and they even stole the name of a Misfits song ...

Otherwise a lot of RnB - that girl singing about her lipgloss and the umbrella ella ella ella ella ella song

19. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

i didn't say he was punk...I said you wouldnt hear the beats he plays in a pop with guitars band such as busted, mcfly etc. He's pop punk, has somew punk tendencies but enjoys the money, fame etc a little too much

also, Busted quotes when they first came out they were the 'English Blink 182' That doesn't sound like they know they're pop to me...

20. *Magesty*

*Magesty* Valued Member

Busted and McFly think they're punk like really punk ... totally not happening they are deffo pop ... very very bad pop