Your favorite weapon!

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Sonshu, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

The Pen is mightier than the Sword

A good weapon is essential for any combat situation. It may be a traditional weapon such as a knife, a swords, etc... or an unconventinal one, i.e. pencils, pens, frying pans, etc...

I've always preferred using my pen coz i have the liberty of carrying it around anytime :D

2. cybermonk

cybermonk New Member

I like chain weapons like the chain dart and the meteor hammer, or sun and moon hammer.

3. EarthElement

EarthElement New Member

i lik the 8 1/2 foot pole cause u can beat some1 senseless from a distance!!!

4. Wolfox

Wolfox New Member

Dual Ninja-To

5. Stan O'Kella

Stan O'Kella Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Intelligence is the best wepon, probably been said before but i thought that i'd reiterate it!!

6. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Oh no!

I'm defenseless :(

7. cybermonk

cybermonk New Member

Join the club.

8. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

I thought stupidtity was a weapon?
    I hoe so cuase that be the oly way Ill be abel to fight back with my powewrs of no brain.

9. jlcop

jlcop New Member

Favorite MA weapon; Jyo, simple and versatile .

Favorite edged weapon: Puukko, I have no skill with it, just like it because of my Finnish heritage and it's feels good in my hand.

Practical:Remington 870 Express 12 ga.: It ain't elegant but it is effective.

John

10. Cudgel

puukko??
    Some sort of axe or pole weapon?? I have never heard of that before.

11. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

Cudgel, it's a Finnish knife.

If you read any history on the Winter War or the War of Continuation or even read about it in a Larry Thorne biography, you will find reference to it.

12. JTiedes

JTiedes Wielder of the Wiffle.

without a doubt a double crosstreed su-yari.if you go to stab someone and miss the first tree will catch them. if it doesnt then when u pull it back in the reverse tree will.

13. Nevada_MO_Guy

Nevada_MO_Guy Missouri_Karate_Guy

Do you mean the jumonji yari or the katakama yari?

14. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

Either way, I have no idea what you're talking about. Can someone post a picture?

15. JTiedes

JTiedes Wielder of the Wiffle.

http://www.geocities.com/alchemyst/polearms.htm scroll down. so yeah the jumonji, but imagine on the botton of the cross trees that there are blades pointin the other way, just like original cross tree. sorry about the confusion, just forgot the name, it was the jumonji though

16. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

My favourite weapon is the tounge (and on fourms -my fingers) :p

17. Cudgel

You know that could be taken WAY wrong.
    *runs off giggeling at he potentional wongness of that*

18. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

Well, I just want to say that the question "what is your favourite question" isn't good. In what context?

What weapon do you usually grab for when attacked on the street?
    = whatever is available
    What weapon would I have used if I had it available when someone attacked me on the street?
    = A sharp longsword
    What weapon do I use the most?
    =A knife -since I allways wear a knife because I'm producing wooden daggers and 2-hand-waisters for my Fiore class (and there we could venture into the "what is a weapon-thread" :bang: )
    What weapon is nicest?
    =very well made and decorated swords
    What of the weapons you've actually used in a contest/fight/disagreement have people taken most pain from?
    = the tounge/fingers +my wits :p

19. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

I think I would prefer the bokken in a fight just because it's the only one I have ever practiced with, I reckon I could give someone a fair smack with it without actuall killing them, always a bonus in my eyes.

The weapon I would most like to be able to use is probbably the nunchucks, I really cant imagine how you would go aboput attacking someone armed with nunchucks with anythingthat a common street thug would be carrying.

Sonsgu: Areny you a MMA guy? How come you favour a sword? Just curious.

20. craftsman

craftsman Valued Member

A Shinobi Zue is a walking/fighting staff about 3 ft long. This staff sometimes houses a hidden Fukidake (blowgun) in it's core.

The blowgun - extremely versatile - shooting; the shorter ones as a baton; longer ones as a short staff, or sword (foil style fencing), and if equipted with a bayonet, as a spear - thrown, or like a long (5 ft.) staff with attitude!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.