Your Favorite Kind of Weapon.

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Shokku, Oct 8, 2005.

?

What is your favorite type of weapon?

1. Melee blunt..

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Melee bladed.

30 vote(s)
    53.6%
  3. Melee chained.

3 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. Ranged blunt.

3 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. Ranged blade.

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  6. Ranged chained.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Projectile blunt.

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. Projectile bladed.

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. Projectile chained. (please post)

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. zankaaz

zankaaz New Member

I'd say a broom, or a "quarter staff" (I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to names). So, that would be... Melee-blunt... kind of... not really sure about the broom, though. Get the bristels into your face and... ouch...

Oh, and there's a wooden sword ("blade" part wrapped in a type of foam) in which the handle has string... fun to use. You can throw it, and have it return if you know how to use it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  2. vickbd

vickbd New Member

3. Giver

Giver New Member

I put Melee Bladed, just because swords are the best. ^ ^ Katana really, but you know, I haven't actually been taught to use one. *shrugs*

Another would be a bo or arnis/escrima. Bo is just what I'm used to at weapons class at my dojo, and arnis we did for awhile, but we don't do as much as the bo.

4. hellcatassassin

hellcatassassin New Member

i like most weapons actually. to be mor specific i like the "pretty ones" like fans, parasols, whip chains, etc! ^^ i also like throwing weapons for ambushes, especially throwing needles! my absolute favorite ones to fight with though are dual tanto's or dual wakazashi.

5. MingTheMerciles

MingTheMerciles Valued Member

depend , if in close quarter it is wise to use a shorter weapon and it is folly and suicidal to use a longer weapon such as spear .

6. inosanto1

inosanto1 Valued Member

Karambit, easy to conceal, easy to use and blends with techniques:)

7. serakmurid

serakmurid Valued Member

The 1911 Hand gun for long range...
    Melee bladed for everything else, perferably double sword. Sword and dagger has some beautiful and complex motions.
    I carry a folder, quick and deadly, I can open it with 1 hand.
    Hormat, Pembantu Guru Serakmurid

8. inosanto1

inosanto1 Valued Member

sweet, but not keen on the old gun thing. i like to inflict the damage up close :D

9. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

I'm gonna ignore the utter lack of oprions and just list them:

Sai
    Steel Fans
    Straightsword

10. Jak H

Jak H New Member

Who wouldn't want a 60" carbon steel tempered katana...actually my favorite weapon is Blunt, it is the weapon I carry around with me everywhere, the Three Sectional Retractable Telescopic Baton. I carry two of these with me, because they can be easily hidden, they are easy to carry also. Bladed weapons are nice to own, but I would never whish to defend myself with one.

11. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

I wouldn't want a katana... Not my style :) Personally a chinese straight sword or broadsword is ideal for me.

But yes I'd much rather have a chain whip or 3 sectional. The whip more so because it can be used as a belt. And more so nowadays as chain belts are considered fashion statements.. At least from what I see in the malls. :D

12. Evil Betty

Evil Betty Birdy, birdy birdy

Katana, stick, and shotgun for me.

13. inosanto1

inosanto1 Valued Member

how do i upload a pic of me to put alongside my name, i am having some real probs getting it accepted

14. inosanto1

inosanto1 Valued Member

apart from the previously mentioned, keys or a pen :D