You should all be ashamed

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by ghosthands, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghosthands

ghosthands Valued Member

EVeryone single one of you Stephen Hayes haters should be ashamed. Why? I'll tell you why. But first a little background.

I first discovered ninjutsu/Bujinkan whatever you guys call it, from SKH's "The Ninja and their secret deadly art." Then I started buying more of his books but then stopped because his books blow goats. Then I got some of Soke's books and they were good, particularly, "Grandmaster's book of ninja training."

So then I discovered SKH's site. I'll be the first to admit it. His dvds suk big youknowwhat. I first ordered "Mountains of Strength" cause it was on sale. I remember looking at it and being in shock of how ridiculously simple minded it all was. Then I stupidly bought the rest of his home study course. Then, thinking the monthly ones might be better, ordered a bunch of those. His dvds are the highest quality in terms of audio and visual...but they just suk. I remember thinking how goofy SKH looked and how dumb and old fashioned he sounded. Then I remembered he's from a hicky state like Ohio.

WAs that SKH bashing? Yes. Very much so. But I'm bashing his removed products...not his status. I'm particularly surprised at Benjamin Cole for his involvement in these politics. I love your book, dude! But after reading all of your posts I lost some respect for ya, bud.

We having saying here at our school(I don't study ninjutsu). "Train always. Politics...never."

Maybe SKH's plaque was taken off the wall in Hatsumi's dojo. His status in the world won't affect any of your lives unless you get involved with his. Maybe there's some secret training going on between your soke and SKH to see if he can be his successor? Who knows but more importantly who cares.

Soke Hatsumi is an old man. One day he will name a successor to his system just has his teacher did. And all of you are going to be the first to hark because he probably won't pick any of you whinos. Let's say this new soke takes the system in a direction none of you agree with? ARe you all going to badmouth him and say he doesn't know what he's doing? You can't cause he'll be the soke.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2006
  2. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Please Do Not Feed The Troll

Okay?

3. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

yep, ignored.

4. ghosthands

ghosthands Valued Member

ok, fine.

Ignore my post if you wish. Just as long as you all read it and take my points to heart.

I do recall a large number of trolls on the "To Shin Do" topic. Hmm. I guess we all have the troll tendency.

5. Anvilfire

Anvilfire Valued Member

6. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I am allergic to cows milk but have discovered a sheeps milk cheese from Spain called Manchega which is realy tasty and good for toasted cheese, it doesn't shrivel up and go hard like some other non bovine cheeses.

7. benkyoka

benkyoka one million times

Well, not only did you bash SKH but an entire state populace as well. Way to raise the bar!

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

*Streaks through thread

9. Dale Seago

Dale Seago Matthew 7:6

Honestly, I don't think there are many SKH haters here, Ben Cole included. I think most of us are simply sad that it finally came to this.

It wasn't exactly sudden. I had a private conversation once with Soke and Nagato sensei in which Soke was going on about his disappointment with SKH having "gone his own way". That conversation was seventeen years ago.

On May 20, the Hombu Administrator confirmed Legare shihan's announcement. Yet SKH's most recent blog entry (May 23) says,

So 3 days later, he either still doesn't know about the Hombu Administrator's post despite an apparent deluge of e-mails and phone calls to the Dayton Hombu office, or he's accusing the HA of propagating "wild hysterical internet rumors". Hmm.

Let's see, today's May 29th in the US of A. Nine days since the HA's announcement. How long, I wonder, does it take to send a fax to Soke and get a reply?

It is indeed a sad situation.

Why do you think that to be so? He's never announced any intention to pick a successor.

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  10. Nick Mandilas

Nick Mandilas Resistance is an option..

THIS IS A LAUGH...

Ghost hands, can you tell me what you would have thought of the above statement if it was written about hot dogs?

So Ghost hands...like the imaginary dumb fool moron that keeps buying those imaginary hot dogs who, in his opinion taste bad....if you hated SKH so much, thought he sucked so much and mocked his style so much...why did you keep going out and buying them?
    He got all your money...you kept giving it to him for a product you didn't want. Mmm...people buying a product they don't want.
    My marketing team would call that sheer genius.
    That makes SKH a genius
    and you...well the real version of my imaginary dumb fool moron...

If only Chuck Norris was here. He could point at you and say "Booya!"

11. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

I think I understand what he is hiting at, he respects Stephen K. Hayes for learning about ninjutsu through his work (Thats how I found out too, And I hold respect for S. Hayes for that. Even though his work might be unreliable, I very much enjoyed his books, in a sense how he introduced ninjutsu), yet he dislikes his work, but he wants to point out that even though his works "suk" Its not right to bash him, yet again he bashes him several times. I dont see how that is relevent, yet I get his point. His point would have probobly, been better taken if worded better.

12. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

its like Durian. You want it to be good, but it will always smell like poopie.

13. WeeMonkeySparky

WeeMonkeySparky New Member

I think I am offended... nope, just gas

I'm from Ohio and I happen to love BigStar Hotdogs.

14. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

so are you a hicky then?

is that like a hillbilly???

15. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I thought a Hicky was the American name for a love bite or a nookie badge. I can understand why he is messed up if SKH gave him a love bite. (it's a throwaway joke, I am not impling anything about anyone :cool: )

16. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Edited because this thread is more serious than intended!!! :confused:

17. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

I told you to edit or delete. Now, I have to post "Those" pictures of you I found on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2006
  18. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

No, we can not.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2006
  19. Cuchulain

Cuchulain Valued Member

So far everything said about Mr Hayes has been fair comment and the criticism he has attracted has been through his own actions.

However, the sexual innuendo in this thread is appaling. I sincerely hope you meet this man one day, so you can explain why you think it's okay to make comments about his wife on a discussion board. Some people really should be ashamed of themselves. Grow up.

20. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

In total agreement. I'm giving you all a chance to edit or delete your comments. Or I do. ANd you may not like what I put in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.