yoda/everyone

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by known, Jun 4, 2003.

1. known

known New Member

hey,
    how are ye all? yeah today is my 14th birthday, i'm so busy gettin a party ready, i decided to come on and tell about the latest news. well i'v decided to start jitisu on firday! tell me what ye all think about jitisu? yoda are you sure about the number you gave me on my last post cuz i rang it and it's an unvail number, will try and check if you gave me the wrong number( you siad 0035391770246)
    c ya :Angel:

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Happy birthday 'known', good luck with the err 'jitisu'?

3. known

known New Member

hey thanks,
    jiti-su is a type of kung fu and is alot of ground fighting with some kicking and punching. i donno if i will start that unless i get the number off yoda, thanks
    known

4. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Happy birthday! aaarrrrrrrr....14 i remember it well!

Ju Jitsu......good choice, not really kung fu(chinese). Its martial style of it's own(from Japan). Though it stems from china originally(way back)!:)

5. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

That's the number I have - did you try email?

6. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Jujitsu is a Japanese grappling art is it not?

7. known

known New Member

hey,
    yes it is a grappling type of kung fu, and i hope i will enjoy it. yoda i tried the email and no reply, i e~mail an email when you first told me it. i donno what to do,
    c ya :confused: :D

8. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

It is not kung fu...

9. known

known New Member

ya i know, it was a type of kung fu years ago, now its a japenes matrial art.
    c ya

10. Andy Murray

:rolleyes: :p

Someone call the 'Spelling Fairy' :D

11. known

known New Member

lol, i'm sorry, i'm just typing fast! nd i made dat fairy die age's ago, lol
    c ya

12. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Happy birthday :) maybe someone will buy you a spellchecker (j/k)

Ju Jitsu, well respected art, I've always fancied trying it out myself. Let us know if you like it :)

13. Jay

Jay New Member

He's 14 .. cut him some slack maybe ? It's just what someone new to martial arts needs, being greeted by a bunch of English teachers. Yeah 'JediMaster' Jiu Jitsu isn't kung-fu ... I'm sure he'd find that out after his '1st' lesson.

c ya :D

14. Andy Murray

My mistake,
    I thought 'known' was a girl (going by the Avatar), and Jiti-su might possibly be a style I hadn't heard of?

15. Jay

Jay New Member

Andy, you could be right about the avatar ... it's a good job I've never made that mistake in the 'real' world :D All those japanese cartoon character things look the same to me ... but that one does have jugs doesnt it.

I just felt some of the responses were a bit negative ... maybe I'm just way too sensative for this rough martial arts scene !

Back to the flower arranging and synchronised knitting class for me.

Jay

16. Andy Murray

S'kool, you got 14 year olds responding to 14 year olds, so it's actually pretty steady mate.

We really do need an 'old farts' section on here though :D

17. Jay

Jay New Member

Yeah u is right my man

I know my grammar was bad on that before anyone corrects it .. I'm just getting down wiv da homies (that's homies NOT homo's !!! :D)

Jay

18. known

known New Member

lol, i didnt know what the avater looked like, i just picked anyone. okay i'll try and write good grammer(evern though i dont care about it) and ye dont correct it and let me write like i write,
    wheres yoda?
    see ya

19. known

known New Member

ps thanks jay and i'm a guy!

20. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

(((((Waves)))))