Yaw-Yan

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by insearchoftheul, May 22, 2006.

1. shootodog

shootodog restless native

indeed who?

even the freelance guys i speak to don't charge as much for full home service. it is in my experience that yaw yan is actually very cheap and very accomodating.

weebear: why don't you ask good ol' burunkol to hook you up? yaw yan pasay is a good place to train.

Last edited: May 25, 2006
  2. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

thanks a lot bros. its ok, weebear, if you are still interested, i'll hook you up with the league. as i've told you in my earlier post, just save 2 bottle-prices of beer each night.

the yawyan community mainly survives because of its brotherhood and its organization, which i am very very proud of. each member act as a brother - a family member with GM Nap as the father. once a yaw-yan, always a yaw-yan. everyone contributes to help each other. as i have experienced - from school expenses, medical problems, and down to the very basic which is the rental and maintenance of our gyms.

best regards,
    bon

3. Diego_Vega

Diego_Vega Frustrated pacifist

Correction. Yaw Yan is inexpensive.

4. shootodog

shootodog restless native

i stand corrected. it is inexpensive. just like kali de leon.

5. insearchoftheul

insearchoftheul New Member

thanks

hey guys! thanks for all your help. i'm gonna start training this june.

6. weebear

weebear Valued Member

Thanks for the offer but I am not in the area anymore so will have to decline, however the next time I am I hope the offer is still there, beer is cheap in the Philippines hahaha. The person who quoted me the price is called Arnold from yaw yan pasay. I got his name and number from the website. I know that some people put there prices up once they see a foreigner is interested but that was just way over the odds.

7. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

no worries, my offer will stay. :D