Yaw Yan

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by ScorpioJ, Nov 11, 2005.

1. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

hihihi :D

edits:
    Young age a plus.

when i talked to sir arnold dacuyan about flying and advanced kicks in Yaw-yan, surprisingly, he was still able to demonstrate double back kicks and flying slash kicks... :eek:

2. nelson

nelson New Member

If there be a tournament where YAWYAN compete, please post in this foruml, me and my friends wants to see YAWYAN in live action. thanks!

Long live our very own art of self defense.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  3. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

Please post ANY details of tournaments competitions or seminars in the Events Forum as per MAP's Terms of Service

4. Viking

Viking Valued Member

5. Viking

Viking Valued Member

More YAW-YAN Videos

More YAW-YAN Videos

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=yawy...e=search_videos

Arnis by Yaw-Yans

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOoSQn2VfzQ&search=yawyan"]yawyan - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3RDzg97Ch8&search=yawyan"]yawyan - YouTube[/ame]

check this

Thanks

6. Amok

Amok Valued Member

7. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

wow! is he the one you were telling me before? i can't wait to watch the videos... i just moved in to my permanent place and i still dont have internet connection... i dont want to view movie clips here at the office :cry:

viking > great posts!!! thanks bro! :D

8. Amok

Amok Valued Member

yup.

Yeah, thanks for posting that Viking.

9. Viking

Viking Valued Member

You are verymuch welcome Amok and Burunkol,

seems the first 2 links are not working,repost
    YyCebu
    YyArdigma

Check out the last video of yy Cebu,the guy practicing his kicks and punches on the giant baton bag-really impressive.The arnis shown by Amok's uncle is also very interesting.

hope you can see the videos soon Burunkol

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  10. wanlu99

wanlu99 Yaw-Yan and MuayThai Fan

Wanlu

Mabuhay my brothers and friends in MuayThai and Yaw-Yan

I just got my wireless broadband installed and hopefully I can visit MAP more often now and join the discussions about MuayThai and Yaw-Yan

Thanks

and more power to those strikes boys....

Wanlu

11. wanlu99

Greetings...

Anyone wants to join me by July...for a TPD in QC.

just a pair of gloves and a whole lot of heart and soul.

Earn a few extra bucks and learn a lot from Taho,Balot, fish vendors etc who fight like theres no tomorrow.

Its no URCC,ESC or Fearless...but this is Fun! with an exclamation point.

Wanlu

12. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

i'm in!!! with 3 exclamation points, haha.
    i'll be back in the RP in august for 2 weeks.
    glad to have you back online :D

13. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

Please feel free to post the details in the events forum :D

14. wanlu99

TPD-top?d?

No details yet...the Boxer who trains me is an Ex IBF Champion...retired already as a fighter in the ring but apparently not in TPD

Hes the one asking me to join him and earn a few money...it might be interesting...

Will post details at the events forum as soon as I get it...

More power to all of you

Wanlu

15. Amok

Amok Valued Member

Wanlu!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kamusta? Welcome back. PS, when Burungkol goes home (hate him) send me some videos naman O. Urcc or whatever. Don't care if it's in DVD, VCD, STD, HIV format. Just bring some. Thanks in advance. :D

16. wanlu99

Hi Amok

Im doing okay...

Busy sa work but I manage to get some workout at least once or twice a week for health reasons (anti stroke ;) )

I went to the Ardigma gym few months ago...got some old Yaw-Yan Pictures,some new pictures as well and videos of training and the ABS-CBN feature on Yaw-Yan

Will try to put it in VCD format...its still in VHS...some crisp kicks and strikes are on that video. It also show the arnis strikes of Yaw-Yan executed in three categories ...sticks, hands and feet.

The Master also managed to get some money from me for a painting I never ordered :) Yaw-Yan evolves but some things never change :)

Also saw your painting there...hope you got it already. Its painted in tarpolene...will it last as long as it would if it were in canvass?

More power to you Amok...

Wanlu

17. Viking

Viking Valued Member

hey Wanlu,

Welcome back and nice to hear from you again.Have seen the video ,you posted in youtube,itz very nice.Can you upload other videos as well in you tube

regards

18. wanlu99

Viking

Hi Viking...and nice to hear from you again too.

Will try to check other videos we have...

THanks

Wanlu

19. Amok

Amok Valued Member

even if it's in VHS format.

Haha! On the bright side, we are one fo the few who've had the honor of having a painting done by a living legend......

.....On the bad side of it, my bros. now call that painting, "Toom" as in "The Beautiful Boxer". Hated the painting. Will have him redo it. Although it was a great painting that Master painted on nothing but memory, it was too freakin gay.

Ditto. God bLess you and the family.

20. wanlu99

Yaw-Yan Fight Night

Please put events in the events forum

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2006