wrong blame

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Kenpo_Iz_Active, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Kenpo_Iz_Active

Kenpo_Iz_Active Greek Warrior-not 300

how would you feel if you got in trouble, whether it be your parents or the law, for simply defending yourself? Ho wwould you react?

i often do when my brother tries to fight me, and i end up hurting him, and i always get in trouble for trying to defend me.

What do you think?

2. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer Valued Member

"they always catch the second person"

3. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Righty oh! Trying standing there and taking your brother's blows while yelling for you parents. If they still think you started it, consider having them committed!

4. Hsoj

Hsoj Valued Member

I always just yell (metaphoricaly and litteraly) that he started it. Simple, and proably not effective. But the truth. In those cirucumstances your screwed. Might as well state your case and leave it at that.

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Yeah fighting with siblings is always a lose/lose situation.:D

Parents don't care who is right or wrong.

Say that again....

Parents don't care who is right or wrong.

They just want the nonsense to stop. So that leaves you with only a few options.

1) wait till he's asleep and then get a good solid rear naked choke on his ass.
    Let him know if he continues his nonsense that you will put him down like a dog in the pound.

2) stab him in the neck while he's sleeping and tell your mom he tried to commit suicide.

3) KO him so that he can't complain to your parents. The minute he comes to... give him a simple yes or no question: 'Are you gonna tell mom?' if the answer is yes... KO him again.. repeat until desired effect is achieved.

Seriously - get your shizzle sorted - fighting your sibbling is lame. If you're parents aren't keen to have you guys head out to the yard and put on the boxing gloves and settle it the proper way - then time to knock that little bitch of a brother out until he get's your drift.

It's all about dominance. Either you dominate or he does.
    There can be only one.
    Two men enter. One man leaves.

You know the gig.

6. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Thunder Dome!

7. Kenpo_Iz_Active

Kenpo_Iz_Active Greek Warrior-not 300

preach brothers!

LOL

8. vietdao

vietdao New Member

Yeah. You really have to pick your fights wisely. I know this all to well because i come form a family of 13 brithers and sisters. If it is in a private place, where your parents cannot see and they are messing with you, take them down quick, and put them in a lock. I used to always take them into the formt to tell my parents. If they tried to lie, I would put on the pressure, and pretty soon, they would tell the truth. It's a mind game with family, but we love each other, and it was all forgiven in the end. :)

9. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

I cannot even imagine ever fighting with my brother.

10. Smokey13

Smokey13 Valued Member

When Monopoly is involved...anything is possible.

11. fruitjuice!

fruitjuice! Banned Banned

My elder brother gave me a good punching last christmas eve, I took a few hard ones, backed up and put him in a neck lock where his neck was exposed for at least a good few seconds at which point I stopped myself striking it, because, well that might have killed him and ruin the christmas spirit. Anyway we made up and after he got it out of his sytem he seems to be scared to ever do it again. Maybe it'll work for you. Take the hits without going down (kinda like Rocky against Apollo, he didn't win but he didn't get beaten if you know what I mean) and perhaps it'll fix the problem in the long run. Or vice versa if you have the stomach for laying the smackdown on a sibling.

12. jamie1976

jamie1976 Valued Member

love the post slipthejab made me giggle and good point if you hurt him bad enough then he wont do it agen so id say give him it big time and then just wisper to him that every time he starts thats whats gunna happen i know i wouldnt start agen. u jus gotta instsall the fear in him lol :woo:

jamie

13. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

you are a genius :D :D :D

14. angacam

angacam Mare Est Vita Mea

Not all parents. I ask 2 questions
    What happened?
    Who started it?

If after those are answered I feel the one who started it got what was needed I send the one who retaliated off and tell the trouble maker they got what they deserved then give em 10 pushups for starting it.