Wrist Exercise

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Cougar_v203, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

well wrist, forearms, same difference.
    thanks for the help yall :)

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Oh I dunno - I once whacked a guys wrist hard with a big stick and it got much bigger quite quickly :p :p :p

3. Cain

Cain New Member

ROFLMAO!

Don't have the guts to try that one :D

|Cain|

4. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

lmao.
    i don't have the balls for that kind of stuff ;)

5. mrman

mrman New Member

For the wrist roller excercise which direction do you "roll" the rod/bar? When your lifting the weight, do you rotate it towards yourself or away from yourself?

6. Cain

Cain New Member

Both ways, they work diff muscles on the forearms that way IMO

|Cain|

7. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

you could walk around carrying heavy stuff like big honking dumbbells until you drop 'em

8. Kat

Kat Valued Member

I second compound weight moves,Wrist roller,rope work or finger borads and timed Dead hangs.

Iron Minds Captins of Crush are the hand grippers to buy but use carefully.Definatly buy the trainer

Grip Machines that take plates are out there but I wouldn't bother about spending the money.

Honestly I think your better just getting a job as a brickie labourer for a period,or chop some wood.

Heres one,get 2 water jerries (fill them up) find some stairs or a hill and carry them up and down for a session.

Or start Rock Climbing

9. TheMachine

TheMachine Valued Member

wrist curls and reverse wrist curls are a good place to start. YOu can also use the wrist roller

10. Cain

Cain New Member

Whoops sorry, typed that at 2:30 am in the night :eek:

You have to roll the wrist roller upwards - that's where the resistance will be, I don't have one so maybe there will be resistance who knows ;)

|Cain|