Wraps ? what type ...

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by jackthe, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Blake_AE

Blake_AE Valued Member

You guys can't tell me you wouldn't be the local hero at your gym using a tool called the "Wrapplicator". I think hey'd have that name sewn on the ass of your shorts before the night was over, or maybe even get the tattoo.

LOL... can't stop saying it... Wrapplicator...Wrapplicator.... excellent!

The other page with the 35 photos/wrap style is great.

2. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

Although I use mexican wraps, I prefer to use wraps made from a cloth locally called here in the philippines as katsa...really durable, really cheap, really hard. It is also the same material as the ones used in starch/flour bags.

Edit:
    How about a tool to get the wraps out of your hands? Wrapmover? :D

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004
  3. Blake_AE

Blake_AE Valued Member

Unwrapinator
    Dewrapilator
    Wrapaway
    Wrap-B-gone

anyone else? Come on, we could get rich!

4. BangkokBabay

BangkokBabay New Member

I prefer the Mexican wraps, I like the elasticity, the length and the ability to wrap between knuckles and still have comfort. The length of wear and tear seems to be some what longer then regular ones. When I use the normal or regular wraps if I am in a pinch I have noticed that they are not as comfortable and I have cut off circulation in my fingers (not from wrapping too tight) but the material is not as giving as the Mexican wraps and causes some problems for me. :eek:

5. Gerardo

Gerardo New Member

I would suggest mexican style wraps.

6. jackthe

jackthe New Member

hehe :p thank you all for the advice ...the mexican ones to rock :p ...i curently have a pair of simple ones ...and they realy tend to come off from all that pad exchange.So i'm getting a pair of mexicans :D.