Worst things to have eaten

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chimpcheng, Feb 25, 2011.

1. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Why is the picture I posted not showing up?

2. invisi

invisi Valued Member

Your pic seems okay. Really.

This is martialartsplanet.com

I like martialartsplanet.com! Wouldn't be coming back everyday and posting.

This is a thread about stinky food and it escalated. Sometimes people with no sense of humour, make statements that sound a bit serious for my liking. Dog backside sniffing. Then its always the one that can't see the joke. Then again this thread was humerous; so not taking it too serously.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  3. AndrewTheAndroid

Dude I am genuinely confused about what you are talking about. :confused:

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Me either.

5. invisi

invisi Valued Member

Devils in the detail.

I don't understand what you mean anyway. You stated you are confused.

Seems pointless.

6. AndrewTheAndroid

I stated that I am confused because I am confused. I am not sure why you keep refering to the TOS and you said that you'll let the mods handle it. Let them handle what? I didn't see anything offensive posted. What was it that offended you? The mince comment by PASmith? The foreplay comment by Moi? I don't see how any of those were an attack against you.

I am not trying to offend you, I am just saying I don't know why you are writing what you are writing.

7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Reading those posts is like hearing one side of a telephone conversation.

8. Lorelei

Lorelei Valued Member

Don't eat anything Moi supplies you with! Or at the very least, read his 'Fish pedicure' thread first.........

:whistle:

9. invisi

invisi Valued Member

Whitepanda? the reasons for offense were interesting, but everything else you stated sounded confused.

The foreplay comment? It seemed it would go against TOS 1.7. Those sorts of things are no-ones business? Why bring those things up.

PASmith not sure what u mean. You sound too clever for me.

Give and take.

I read the 'fish pedicure' thread. Well, I skimmed through it. I didn't get it, it didnt interest me. I got the impression that some men like to treat some ladies to fish pedicures. Okay. As that thread goes, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Your posts read like a series of answers to questions no one else can see. Like this...

You go against TOS.
    Water under the bridge. Why bring that up?
    I could report you. Okay.

Hard to read. Hard to follow. Hard to work out what your getting at.
    I take it english isn't your native tongue?

11. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Wow this has gone from bad to worse. I think I misunderstood the eating of the sheeps testicles. I didn't realise that they had to be separated from the sheep at the time.....and that sums up the case for the defence Your Honour

12. Moi

I want one. That's why I started the thread

13. AndrewTheAndroid

This thread is much worse than the bug kabobs I ate a few months ago...

14. invisi

invisi Valued Member

Why would you assume english is not my native language?

I read the english language pretty well. I can articulate like i am doing now. That is very unreasonable to bring in that statement.

And why would you report me? I am thinking we are trying to clarify something here. A misunderstanding? I think I have made my point and reciprocrate the point in your last post. This 'water under the bridge' point is very clear to me. My concern is that one of the other posters started it.

Well thats it for me on this matter.

Maybe you don't like fair banter. cough.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  15. Moi

So come on then. Who started it? Step forward and be heard!:mad:

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Sigh....I was attempting to post in your style. Not actually direct points at you. To try and show you how your posts are confusing to others.

Because your posts are weirdly constructed, hard to follow and hard to understand. And I'm clearly not the only person that thinks that.
    But hey...post how you like.

17. invisi

invisi Valued Member

You said it.

Cough. Peace.

18. Moi

That's a nasty cough. Have you taken anything for it?

19. invisi

invisi Valued Member

Thats okay. Don't be concerned about my cough 'statement'. I don't know you well enough to allow you to be concerned. Cough :D

20. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

You said it.

Cough. Peace.

????????????????????????

I've read it a number of times. Not a clue what that post means, or is meant to convey.
    Just trying to give you a tip that if you want to make yourself understood then such posts aren't going to help.