Worst movie you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by booksie_girl, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Binary Zombie

Binary Zombie Cyberspace Zombie

Anything from Shamylan period.... That's my opinion. His only good movie=Unbreakable.

2. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Bichunmoo,I forgot that.Awful.Watched 15 mins and turned off.

3. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

"Electric cowboy"

4. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Most things with subtitles....grrr... except 'Ong Bak.'

5. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

*gasp* so no anime?!!?

GIGLI truly is a WASTE of time....
    dead end too...
    anyone seen basic instinct 2?

6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

You'll get used to them KP, subtitles are WAY better than badly dubbed films!

And as if you actually read them during Ong Bak ,I'm sure you are simply ogling Mr Jaa's perfectly formed body (of course I don't do that!) :Angel:

7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Subtitles are fun when you speak the language, because you can spot where they miss bits off, and feel all superior.

(Er, not that I'm at all petty or anything. :eek: )

8. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

i watched the wicker man recently, with Nicholas Cage.

I though open water was dull and bad.... it has been replaced by this as it is the most boring piece of tripe on the movie planet. I haven't seen the original Wicker man with Donald Sutherland, but I'm sure it puts it to shame.

worst.

film.

ever.

the end.

9. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

The original Wicker Man is an absolute classic, why do Hollywood insist on re-making decent films and making them into utter pap.

10. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Would I be weird then to watch English films with subtitles? I don't know why I do it, I just do. :confused:

11. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

You watch English films with English subtitles???? :confused:

12. tom pain

Yeah. Sometimes when watching a DVD I'll put the subtitles on.

I think it started when I was watching a film and one of the characters had a strong accent so I put them on to make understanding them easier. I found that I took in what the characters were saying when I read it. I don't do it when watching a film with someone though as it might annoy them.

13. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I do to, but I know why, it's because my hearing is shot and I hate having to rewind every 5 mins.

14. gakure

gakure I am watching you....

4 rooms, it's the worst movie ever made.....ever

15. gakure

gakure I am watching you....

The number 23 was plain awesome.

16. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

lol i do sometimes hahah.... ive gotten so used to it.. and someone is usually trying to talk to me during a movie...

17. tom pain

:D

Subtitles: Yay - I'm not alone!

18. bonita

bonita Valued Member

eyes wide shut--was determined to see it through--it took me 3 days!

19. inokichi

inokichi Murse

I watch english films with subtitles very often. I suppose part of it is the fact that I'm so used to watching world cinema that I'm just used to reading subtitles when I watch a film.

One thing I'll never NEVER understand is my mum's need to switch on the audio commentary on sky. She has no sensory problems...she just feels the need to be told what's happening on the screen as if she was listening to a radio play. This is especially annoying with Home and Away :bang:

20. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

Dead End Road. Absolute worst movie ever. Worse than any Seagal flick, worse than Catwoman, Batman and Robin, any Uwe Boll flick, Deep Blue Sea, ANYTHING. I seriously wanted to tear my eyes out.