Worst movie you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by booksie_girl, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Kalifallen

Kalifallen looking for partner

May
    Daredevil
    Hulk
    Evita (I nearly killed myself)
    April Fool's Day
    House of the Dead / 2, and now they are going to make a third. How can these movies be doing so well?

2. jsmith

jsmith Valued Member

Another awful movie: I Heart Huckabees.
    Two hours of pretentious garbage.

3. Zoolander or Aeon Flux

4. bonita

bonita Valued Member

i hated eyes wide shut--one of the most dragged out no plot horribly acted movies. age of innocence rates right up there

5. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

I rather liked Zoolander.

6. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

Batman and Robin. :bang: Joel Schumacher should die of a singularly loathesome disease for that one alone. :woo:

7. Zealot

Zealot Valued Member

I forgot Four Brothers.
    Walking Tall(the new one)
    Suburban Commando

We could be here all night...

8. chopperfan666

chopperfan666 Valued Member

the worst movie ive ever seen is scary movie 4. That movie is a pile of crap from start to finish. the jokes, if you can call them jokes, have no substance. its all stupid humor and anyone who likes it is not right in the head

9. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

THE KARATE KID.

I despise that movie and all of it's sequels. I blame a great deal of the success of American McDojo's on this film.

Also, worthy of honorable mention....

Daredevil (I've tried to watch this movie all the way through several times, but I've given up each time)
    Stealth
    Ultraviolet

Seriously, I can't believe people are listing films like Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon and Once Upon a Tme in Mexico.... it seems like you people haven't been exposed to enough godawful Hollywood schlock.

10. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Worst film ever: Les Amants Criminels - a French movie which the DVD box described as being an "off the wall thriller", like the Blair Witch Project with a Hitchcock-like twist. Actually it was about a boy being held prisoner and...um...bottom-disserviced by a hermit and discovering that he enjoys it! :eek: Really terrible! Even my ex-girlfriend who loves French cinema said it was "disappointing".

11. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Harry Potter.. I really hate that stuff... I dont see how an adult can be entertained by such garbage... I would also like to put in a dishonorable mention of British soap operas, specifically the big two "East Enders" and "Coronation St".. these shows are just ridiculous, horrid cinematography, plots and acting.. its just absolute mind numbing crap.. I would rather watch maggots eat a rotting rat.. smells included.. I really hate that stuff..

12. watto86

In all fairness, I think that can be said about all Soap Operas. Doesn't matter what country you're in. They're still overdone pieces of corny garbage.

13. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

That is true.. but in th UK large quantities of folk seem to be mesmerized by these two particularly horrid examples of "soap scum".. including people I know and respect.. its just horrifying to see people who you think are stand up individuals display such nauseating viewing habits.. it makes me sad.. :(

14. neb

neb Banned Banned

I liked that movie. 1) Because it looks like The Shawshank Redemption compared to the Date movie which was fecking aweful. 2) Dr. Phil sawing off his own foot, come on! Give the dog a bone for that one, or rather the writer :D

Now Ecks vs Sever: what was the bloody point in that film. I mean, great soundtrack but something about it was so bad, it was, just, bleh!

Now the worst film ever?.....

BLADE: TRINITY!

Hannibal king's empty humour belongs on an episode of sex in the city! let alone a blade movie.

Teenagers helping blade? GAH!

Whistler, 5 minutes and he's dead!!! :confused:

Drake? Complete missed oppurtunity!!!

And as for Blade himself, he's lucky to get 20 mins of screen time and 6 lines. Again, GAH!

This was not a Blade film, it was a damned 90 minute iPod commercial!

Last edited: May 8, 2006
  15. watto86

Man. I'm from Australia, Home and Away and Neighbours are popular here! Once again I don't think its just the UK that sucks when it comes to soap scum.

16. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

LOL... you know they show those Oz' soaps here too.. at least in them its always sunny, here its all block houses, dark, grey weather and drunks shouting at each other.. anyway I think we can complain to death about this "soap scum" stuff.. actions speak louder than words.. I'm gonna go trash the BBC.. :bang:

17. sbaorion

sbaorion Valued Member

The bile is rising in my throat just thinking about it. Jackie Brown. There, I said it. Now I'm away to sit in a dark room and slowly rock back and forth till I forget about that god awful movie.

I feel dirty now.

18. watto86

Kick them once in the groin for me while you're at it. Then you can come here and do the same to the zubs that make Neighbours and Home & Away. You could go on a world tour. inthespirit dishes out just deserts to makers of soap scum worldwide. It'd be beautiful. People would pay to see that.

19. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

-The Matrix Reloaded
    -Jaws Revenge
    -Windtalkers
    -8 Mile
    -Ladder 49
    -Any Star Trek film
    -Anything by Tim Burton
    -All 3 Spiderman and X-Men films
    -In fact, ALL comic book films.

20. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

In Oscar-style reverse order:

3. The Godfather part III. Take two of the greatest films ever made... and tack-on a turkey as a sequel. Why?

2. King Kong. Making a pathetic film ridiculously long does not make it better. It makes it WORSE.

1. Pokemon The Movie. I know that we have to sometimes make sacrifices for our children, but that was taking it a step too far.

Last edited: May 9, 2006