Worst movie you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by booksie_girl, Sep 14, 2003.

1. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

sandra bullock in anything is good. (preferably in nothing... :D )
    but the man who thought up miss congeniality 1/2 needs to die a particularly horrible death

2. Pretty much all movies since Bruce Lee died suck don't they? :D [Wants a fight]

Erm... The re-released Rome & Juliet. I remember everyone saying how great it was, then they spit out lines faster than most rappers. It's not as if Shakesperian English is an easy language anyway. If I hadn't have read the books I'd have been clueless. Nobody who watched it in my school understood it properly. And then the cheesy attempts to keep the script the same....

Benvolio: Put up your swords!
    *Camera zooms in [complete with cheesy ZOOM sound effect] on gun. The word "sword" is written on it.

Capulet: Pass me my Longsword!
    *Camera zooms in [complete with cheesy ZOOM sound effect] on gunrack. The word "Longsword" is written on it.

I also hate Leo Dicaprio in every film other than the Aviator so that doesn't help.

3. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Hi,

I think I agree although Best of the Best 2 runs pretty close as lousy sequel to good original movie.

All the best.

Robert.

4. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Even though I know i've seen plenty of lousy movies, not many come to mind at the moment. Only real Hollywood abortions I can think of at the moment are the Kill Bill movies, Urban Legend, and definately the Bond movie "Die Another Day". Totally blew. And Halle Berry was a lousy Bond girl too.

5. freak

freak Valued Member

plan 9 from outter space....worse movie of all time

6. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

mine are "twister" (yawn) and "deep impact" man that sucked!!

7. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Iron Monkey

8. ANCIENTMASTER

ANCIENTMASTER New Member

Iron Monkey is for sure the most overhyped MA film of all time. Lets see...Rocky V, Super Mario Brothers, Street Fighter, Kill Bill, Aeon Flux, Fantastic Four, Last Action Hero Batman and Robin, Superman IV, Punisher(Lundgren), Captain American, and THE LAST DRAGON. As far as James Bond Die Another Day is actually decent in the first half, its not nearly as crappy as some of the other Bond Stinkers. Never Say Never Again(it reminds me of Micheal Jordans 2002 comeback), A View to Kill featuring a 60 year old Roger Moore who looks like he needs a respirator inbetween takes. Bond+Star wars=crap=Moonraker, License to Kill is by far the worst Bond film ever created.

However there are movies that are not meant to be taken seriously and still enjoyable, guilty pleasures. Commando and Showdown and Little Tokyo are perfect examples.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  9. XXXTigerXXX13

XXXTigerXXX13 New Member

Where to begin...

Personally I'm thinking anything by Uwe Boll. That man makes pure crap.
    Take Alone in the Dark, or House of the Dead. Just horrible.
    Starship Troopers 2 was a bomb. Others include: Spiders, Webs, anything by Ed Wood, Last Action Hero, Swamp Things, Boggy Creek II (i did love the MST3K version though), and the top one is Space Mutiny. Just crap.

10. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

The life aquatic- Bill Murray.
    Sphere- S H jackson if I remember right.

11. traz

traz New Member

ding ding, thats what i was going to post. I spent the whole movie texting with my friends who were in the same row as me.

12. Topher

Topher allo!

Hay, that film was great.

13. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

.....dude, it sucked! i watched it at work with 8 other lads and guess what......they want to shoot Murray too! I truly felt I had wasted 2 hours of my life... :eek:

14. MartialArtN00b

MartialArtN00b New Member

batman 4, ugh.

15. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Two titles immediately come to mind:

Gummo
    and 9 1/2 Ninjas... both utter crap.

:bang:

16. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

Once Upon A Time In Mexico... apparently the sequal to Desperado... desperado was awesome, i donno how some could come up with a sequal so bad/pointless/dumb/boring

17. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

m. night shamylan's the village - total crap.

18. Topher

Topher allo!

Murray is a great actor. Been on great form in recent years.

19. mattnz

mattnz Die or get rich tryin'!

Electra, and Dogma.

Horrible, horrible movies.

I can't even remember what Electra was about, and Dogma was a bombastic, patronising piece of crap.

20. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

:eek:

I quite enjoyed that!

(May have had something to do with going to see it at a special press preview showing :D )