Worst movie you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by booksie_girl, Sep 14, 2003.

1. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Kof_Andy brought to mind an interesting question.
    What's the worst movie you've ever seen? For me it was 'Best in Show'. It was about a dog show competion. It was rated PG, but it made more sexual referenceces than most movies I've seen (I don't mind that, it just should be appropriately rated), and had absolutely no plot. The whole movie was people talking about their dogs. It started off with a couple in councelling talking about how thier dog didn't like watching them have sex. In the end, the dog lost the in the show, they got rid of it, and were in councelling saying their new dog liked watching them have sex.

Although perhaps I can't properly judge it, since I missed a large chunk out of the middle, I left the room, then came back later (it was a school movie night, and my friend and I went for an extended toilet break).

2. Jim

Jim New Member

Dawn of the DMF's.... Absolute rubbish but I had to watch it because my Mrs was in it. Took a lot to sit through.

Ewww... Too much information! :eek:

3. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Meaning we sat in the corridor outside the toilets for an hour and chatted :mad:

4. inacan

inacan New Member

Hmm worst movie ever eh?

I honestly can't pick between these;

Beloved
    Bicentennial Man
    Star Trek: Insurrection
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
    Baxter (French or Italian Foreign Film)

It would have to be one of those 5 for me.

5. Adam

Adam New Member

For a martial arts film, crouching tiger, hidden dragon would ceratainly be the vilest garbage ever created and dubbed into english.

6. teacher

teacher Valued Member

Have you all blotted from your traumatised minds Big Showdown in Little Tokyo and no I'm not confusing it with the excellent Big Trouble in Little China.
    BS in LT starred Dolph Lundgren and shamefully Brandon Lee.
    Absolute low point big Dolph seducing a girl in a hot tub who had just been brutally raped by the bad guy.
    One or two good fights featuring Brandon Lee and countless cringe making moments featuring Dolph.

7. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

(I liked Best in Show, but I wasn't forced to watch it...)

Kungfu The Movie...
    The Cube
    All the new Lord of the Rings. (Damn those heretic figpuckers)
    All the new Star Wars
    Titanic
    All Hollywood remakes of French films

-David

8. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

Fargo what a pile of mince that was.

I also move for David to be banned for the above choice you all know what i'm talking about :D

9. Cain

Cain New Member

All the mushy soap opera like romance films!

And don't forget the karate kid series along with crouching tiger hidden dragon :D

|Cain|

10. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

hehe, rather ban me for liking all the Karate Kid films. ;)

Rgds,
    David

11. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

One that springs to mind is 'Meltdown' a Jet Li flick. Rubbish.

12. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

October Skys---most boring movie I have ever seen. and I agree about banning David. The cube is good, LOTR is good, and Star Wars is good.:mad:

13. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

The worst one ive seen was kickboxing academy. It s on showtime and it's rated R, but you'd think it was some kids movie or somehting. completely stupid and poorly written. Was that the one where the ninjas attacked the couple in the parking lot of the fancy french restaurant? i think it was... i rest my case

14. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

If its at a theater then you know it's bad when I get out of my seat and head for the door ... the last film to do it to me in the theater was "Blair Witch" it was so bad I couldn't even sleep through it ... those I sleep through are mediocre... I've seen a few at home on DVD too ... like "From Dawn till Dusk"

15. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

"From Dawn till Dusk"

Yeah, My brother got me that for christmas. I don't know what to with it without insulting his purchase.

I only watched it half way through, and now it's up ontop of the cupboard gathering dust. I hope he does'nt notice :D

16. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I think it was called 'Out of Sight'. It had George Clooney and J Lo in it I think. Details are sketchy because I fell asleep about halfway through... Great cure for insomnia!

'Girl, Interrupted' with Angelina Jolie and Winnona Ryder sucked a fair old bit too.

17. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

I did the same thing too KickChick, but it was from watching Kung Pow. Is suppose to be a comedy I guess, but I didnt find any humor at all in that movie.

18. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Oh man I forgot about Kung pow. That movie was stupid too. And my couin kept laughing about all the "jokes". It seemed like it would never end

19. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

xXx

Too fake to be a movie. Worse then the worst Bond movies.

20. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

Charlie's Angels 1 & 2... How was ass kicking possible using 4-inch high heels? Is it really possible?