world championship in october?

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by reydominguez, Dec 14, 2005.

1. pinoy

pinoy Valued Member

if am not mistaken stickfan, the comp held last oct was the 2nd selection for SEAG, 1st slection was held April 2005. The dec 7,8 & 9 was the world arnis competition ;)

2. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

World Championship 2006

tHATS why i nid your comment before pushing this big event on what and when will be the good date next year?
    Plannings are already been made, so just keep in to0uch for this BIG One Next Year 2006!!!!!!

:Angel: :woo: :Angel:

3. reydominguez

TSK! TSK! TSK! :Angel: :woo: :Angel:

4. qccirclejunkie

qccirclejunkie New Member

Hahaha! Sorry, can't help but advertise. :) But what the hey, the guy asked to learn right? Hahaha, and he's from Modern Arnis too, so he's my bro in arms too! :)

5. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Count me in Bro!

Good to hear all is going well Brother Rey, My computer is not working and just got back from Cebu 36 hours ago. So the next Worlds are in December 2006. OK where and when as I am sure our team will be much bigger and better and a lot more fun too.
    Please send my regards to all the members of the council and if you can let me know how the elections for the council went I would be greatful.
    PM Bro, as I will not have my computor beack for 4 to 5 days and am having to use my Father-In-Laws.
    Your Brother in Arnis
    Pat

6. reydominguez

I will let you know and as soon as GM dantes will back from Australia to send you the certificate of Appointment as the Representative/commissioner of the Philippine Council Of Kali Eskrima Arnis Masters in England.

God Bless!

Brother Rey

7. MataPula

MataPula Valued Member

If there was a Championship last year, shouldn't it be the 2nd now?

8. reydominguez

Probably second!
    But still plans are on our way to make a "World ARNIS Championship" that is differ from the Invitational one., :Angel: :woo: :Angel:this will be again in the patronage/ :Angel: Organized by the PHIL COUNCIL OF KALI ARNIS ESKRIMA MASTERS and the WORLD ARNIS SPORTS ALLIANCE that most of the GM's of the ART are supporting....for some clarification....we dont have nothing to do with the Organization which they calling themselves the "Legitimate Oragnization"..... :Angel:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006