Wooden Dummy

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by jeff5, Aug 1, 2006.

1. jeff5

jeff5 Valued Member

I'm looking for a Wooden Dummy. Does anyone know a place around or near Chicago (an hour or two drive at most), that sells them? Or does anyone know of a good priced, good quality, place to order them on-line? Trying to find one for a reasonable price, and its quite hard. Thanks!

Jeff

2. Novembers Paul

Novembers Paul New Member

I'm looking in the same area actually. I've been researching this for awhile, and have been coming up short as well. Anyone who has an idea on this would be a big help! Thanks!

3. James Kovacich

James Kovacich RENEGADE

You take the "concept" http://www.wckfc.com/news/dummy/index.htm as many of us do and make your own. I've made a few and from steel. One of them I'm rebuilding to make it closer to the original Wing Chun dimensions and one is welded which no doubt will last forever.

4. Simplicity

Simplicity Valued Member

Jeff5...... Are you the one that came to my school seminar last year and are coming to this years seminar this August 26 & 27, 2006?

If you are, then maybe I can help you, when come. :)

Take "IT" Easy,
    John McNabney

5. MagikMike05

MagikMike05 New Member

i'd imagine there really hard to come by in a store, you should order it online, or talk to your Wing Chun/JKD place you go to about buying one through them. my place sells gear and stuff like that through them.

6. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

they are expensive but you can go online to find out how to make one. i did . there are sites that even show you how to make them out of pvc plastic any questions just ask good luck