Woman problems.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Hapuka, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

Chimpy, that response deserves a sound WHACKing! :p

2. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Or a little blue blob stuck to his hind parts! :D

3. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Someone sig this :D

4. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Just sig that part :D

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Great thread. :D

I think most of the men answered this thread because at some point in their miserable lives they've also left their... uh... genetic material on a toilet seat (well...better the wiped on the armchair covers right?) and then thought:

Hmm... if my mum/sister/younger bro going to get pregnant if they sit on that stuff?!

So really.... that more men are in here is no big surprise. It's just a involuntary Fruedian slip that cause them to respond. Seriously... who sweats pregnancy more than anyone on the planet? Men do of course. ;) :D

6. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

:D Hahahaha!

7. SnorriSturluson

SnorriSturluson Valued Member

I'm innocent-I only checked this thread because I thought it was going to be a guy complaining about his girlfriend.

PS, sure you can get pregnant in a hot tub, it just depends on what you do while you're in it.

8. slipthejab

:D

9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

True that.

You know how the Beckhams named their kid Brooklyn after where he was conceived?

I must post a photo of my youngest, Bath University Toilet.

Mitch

10. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

LOL @ the thread comments

From what i know, which aint a lot :p , you cant get pregnant or contract STD's from the bog seat. The most i wouldve thought of is a wet ass when you sit on the seat, some(most)times we do miss :D

11. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

There are so many good sigs outta this one thread ;)

12. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Nah, everything is all good now.

Now I will look back at this thread and laugh and wonder why I put up a thread like this in the first place! ;)

And I also learned if you use the word woman or anything to do with woman in the title of the thread , men will come running from miles away just see what its about.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  13. slipthejab

You're catching on Hapuka... you have spoken the truth... today you're a MAP member... tomorrow you're the head of a mega advertising agency making a six figure income! :D

14. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

hahahaha... I LOL'd

15. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

It's all good Hapuka, there's no need to feel silly or embarassed by it, I mean, if you don't know the answer, you don't know the answer.

Incidentally, with the money I've saved I'm getting Powerstone Collection on the PSP. :D

16. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

For me, it was right under "Things That Make You Go 'GRRRRRR...'".

Go figure.

paz,

dormindo