Woman gets beaten in her own home by burglar

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Saved_in_Blood, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Ahh - I see where you are coming from.

Technically he wasn't. He was an executioner therefore legally empowered and at no point was he required to "find" a victim. I have no doubt he would have been one had he not had his role

2. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

The Katyin massacre was illegal and a mass murder. I was only following orders is not a defence.

3. Hannibal

No but "mass murderer" and "serial killer" are not the same thing either....well technically not, in essence its pretty similar

4. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I think planning it out as a production line, and doing it over several nights and leaving evidence to blame someone else (the SS) put him into serial killer teritory as opposed to spree killer or mass murderer.

Anyway we are digressing, he was a dirty nasty comunist p. o. stuff.

5. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Wasnt trying to be. A little research goes a long way. Why should I take the time to research when someone in doubt or inquistive can do it for themselves

That could be one thought to it.

But, then again, looking up what pyschologists might say could be more answers/info

It maybe far less than a few

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  6. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

he's ok :) I think he thought I was asking you to look it up for me. Naw. I was just thinking out loud that I'd like to see evidence, not necessarily asking you to look it up for me :) Course, you can't really know that from words on a internet talk board. He's off the hook :) :p

It makes sense. Richard Ramirez used a gun to kill the males in the houses so he could do whatever to the female. Of course, he also shot some of them.

I know the infamous killer bundy wasnt really known for his guns. He was known for his crowbar.

7. Hannibal

Zodiac used a firearm

8. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

oh yah thats right. I forgot about him