Winnipeg, Mb Canada

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by humblegojuguy, Jan 29, 2004.

1. humblegojuguy

humblegojuguy New Member

Any people out there from Winnipeg, MB Canada ? If you are, let me know, I would love to come and watch your class. Tell me what style you take. I love to watch all styles of martial arts. Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but oh well.

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

3. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I can't believe I missed this thread from weeks ago! Come on down to our school! We train on Mondays and Thursdays - I'll PM you the location and times if you think that would work for you. We are an Isshinryu club that has been around for over 20 years and have a nice little set up. We will live up to the reputation of friendly Manitobans if you want to come, observe, take part and go for a coffee after! :D

Must seem so unfriendly that it took so long to get a response. Terribly sorry. Funny, I am going thousands of miles to meet MAP'pers in UK but have not been friendly enough to extend a warm welcome to a fellow Winnipegger. Like Nick Hill used to say..."Come on down!" :)