Wing Chun Roundhouse Defense

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Sketco, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

....Wow. Are you really that dense?

2. melb

melb Banned Banned

Enlighten me mr bear. What am I missing here? Btw, your'e picture looks like a woman who's wearing a bandage around her ankle and a stiletto heel.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  3. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Apparently a lot....

4. melb

melb Banned Banned

either you spit it out or martial man tells me..why its so hard to tell me and why its such a secret I dont know....but my question was..."Was Martial Man a navy seal or was he a PT instrutor of navy seals? If he was a seal, then where did he serve?"

5. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Please re-read his post before posting again. It's just making me sadder each time I realize how clueless you are.

6. melb

melb Banned Banned

ok lets say he's an ex navy seal...he has an attitude where he wont say who or where he's from and comes in every now and then to have a snipe in the MAP forum..specifically the kung fu one. What a weirdo...if you'r an ex navy seal then say so..unless you want some weird mysterious following like Kuma. BTW you really need to get rid of that pic kuma.

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

love the way you waffle Melb... when you yourself can't post up anything. :rolleyes:
    Pot meet kettle.

8. melb

melb Banned Banned

You dont like me much do you slip? feelings mutual.

9. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Good Lord, melb. His post was a joke. Tongue in cheek. And you took it as literal. That's not even irritating anymore. It's just absolutely sad.

10. melb

melb Banned Banned

So someone like the mr mysterious martial man posts a load of rubbish and I fall for it..I shouldve known given that he never responds to any post (at least within a 2 month limit). I tell the truth myself and sometimes forget how devious/cunning and downright dishonest a lot of people are. Oh well off to bed..and get rid of that high heel look kuma..give me bad dreams!

11. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I foresee a ban and a thread lock.

12. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

He never even referenced himself in that post. He was making fun of people like that. The only reason why you fell for it is because you have horrible reading comprehension skills. I honestly wonder how you function in the real world.

And since you apparently think a wrapped fist is a high heel, I'm also questioning your sobriety.

13. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

:)

Attached Files:

14. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Safe to say this thread has long run its course.

Everyones had their fun so lets all calm down and go do some training.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.