windwalkers, who wants to walk with me?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cedforge, Jun 9, 2015.

1. cedforge

cedforge New Member

Hi there!

I’m new to the forum thank you for accepting me!
    I would like to introduce you to a project I’m working on for 2 years now, which is really a challenging badass animated series project: WINDWALKERS. I really need you today because the survival of the project is in danger and that is why I’m writing here. Before we die, you need to know this project exists. This is not a viral buzz campaign or anything like this, this really concerns a small creative studio and its survival!!
    WINDWALKERS is based on the best selling sci-fi novel The Horde of the counterwind written by the French Alain Damasio (also author of video games).
    On a world devastated by powerful winds, WINDWALKERS is the story of a group, trained and raised to oppose the winds and find their origin. It is an epic action team story meant to touch our deepest essence, and remind us that to LIVE AUTHENTICALLY means to BE IN MOVEMENT and to BE CONNECTED.
    Designed by stars from AVATAR, PACIFIC RIM, MATRIX, …this independent project can only live with your help, to stay free and because it is the purpose of the story: being connected, walking together! It is talking about a subject everyone has lived while playing in a team, and what is best in sport: the team!
    For this project we’ve been working with rugby and football teams, to learn how people walk together, how they run facing strong forces, how they react in front of violent chocks and this really ring to my ears, and that is why I thought it could please you and once again, we really need you because right now we are facing big strong forces and winds and we need help…thank you so much for your readings and comments, I’ll appreciate…
    Link removed

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP.

I'm afraid we don't permit free advertising.

Please contact site Admin if you'd like to place an advert.

3. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

Sounds interesting, do you have a website link?

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Erm........