why was my video thread removed?

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by paulol, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulol

paulol Valued Member

why was my video thread removed??

can a mod pm me please as it is quite annoying!!

2. Alexander

Alexander Possibly insane.

Or could they post an explanation here please? It's just I hadn't got round to looking at it yet and wanted to.

3. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

you could just have pm'd the Topic mod .... which i think is neyro_tkd ... or a global mod - wry, formy, or KT

4. paulol

paulol Valued Member

well seeing as i was not extended the courtesy of a pm why should i send one? this type of thing really pee's me off with this site sometimes

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

i think people have something to answer for here and i want it done in public!!

5. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

I wants generaly don't get, throwing your dummy out the pram will get you a less than courteous response in this situation matey.
    Frankly you have no rights when it comes to posting on MAP so if a member of staff deems it inapropriate its upto to them.

*withdraws her oar*

6. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Very correct Sam - Posting here is a priveledge, NOT a right. This is a privately owned website and the owners rules are written out for all to see.

Paulol - you think people have something to answer for here and you want it done in public??

Dont make me laugh. You agreed to the rules when you signed up - maybe you didnt read them, but you agreed to them. I'll quote the relevant parts for you...

5.2 Deleting Posts and Closing Threads
    MAP Administration has the right to close or remove any post or thread we deem inappropriate. The decision to Close or Delete a Post/Thread is solely ours. We have a strict policy of keeping the posts in this community constructive.
    5.2.1 Posts that create an unnecessary amount of conflict and serve no further purpose may be closed at the moderator’s discretion.

5.3 Administration Dispute Resolution:
    If you are having a problem on MAP that you feel you cannot solve by any other means available to you, we invite you to contact one of the MAP administrators via PM or email.
    5.3.1 Administrators have the final say with anything in this community.

The full rules are available via the link at the bottom of EVERY page here at AMP, I suggest you go read them fully.

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I don't know if you are aware or not, but we don't do this for a living, this is a spare time thing. If you can't extend us the courtsey of following rules we put in place, we won't extend the courtsey of telling every time we do a minor thing like move a post.

You're video thread is still here. I can't find any other thread that even sounds like this one, and nothing has been deleted today.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64225

I've checked it and it looks like Neryo merged a thread called "My TKD application channel!!". Unless thats it I'm at a loss.

Read over the rules of this site. The mod team have the final call on anything posted here. It also states what to do if you have an issue, which is PM one of us and ask respectfully about it. I'd ask you do that in future rather than starting rant threads such as this.

8. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

If we were vindictive or petty, we'd demand an apology for the harsh tone you took here for what now seems to be no apparent reason...

Next time do us the courtesy of sending a PM or e-mail instead of going on the offensive and insisting that the people who put effort in to managing this site for free somehow owe you anything. Believe me, they don't, and getting annoyed like that really won't win you any extra favours.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.