Why so many high grades

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Lord Bathmat, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

And did you know you don't even have to travel all the way to the US.... ahh I give up ;)

So does that mean you're not going to tell me who you're going to train with? Doesn't matter, there's not that many of us in the UK who travel over and most of them came to my wedding. I'm sure I'll find out in time.

2. BakbakanFighter

BakbakanFighter Valued Member

I think lb is scared to tell everyone who he or she is freeform

3. komuso

komuso Valued Member

That was pillow the belt!

(lame, but it is the morning here......insert excuse from the excuses not to train thread here....)

:)

paul

4. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

And there is only one way you can find out isnt there, but I am sure you will be conveniently training somewhere else wont you....

As I said My door is always open for re-education and you know where to find me, if you not sure check out www.rapidarnis.com and look at the calendar page, I am sure I am in an area near you some time soon when your not training, Sorry but as everyone else is having a plug I thought I would have one too :cool:.

How many times have you said that now?? Like I beleive you....

All talk and no action makes Bathmat a dull boy. Blah Blah Blah....

5. Pat OMalley

We can do that too if you like, Rules, no rules, weapons, no weapons, its all the same to me. Come play with me if you like, or maybe your too busy training on your play station that weekend Huh!...

Guess you too good for the likes of us people who reside outside the PI, like you been there eh!

6. Pat OMalley

That's it I am off to hit the Pillow. It puts up a better fight than a bathmat and is a dam sight more comfortable too...

Hang on must have a shower first and then step on the old... Oh no it's done a runner....

7. BakbakanFighter

BakbakanFighter Valued Member

I nearly fell over I was laughing so much. I think its time to throw in the towel as I think its curtains for you. I should stop but I am on a roll. These puns are going down the pan and are really draining me now! Enough of all this flannel, I think it is time we all washed our hands of the bathmatt and had a night out on the tiles to celebrate! :hat:

8. komuso

komuso Valued Member

Dear BabakanFighter,

it is a good thing it is difficult to kill yourself with a rattan cane, otherwise you would have my death on your conscience after that last little effort!

:)

paul