Why I Prefer Dating Women Who Are Martial Artists

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Subconscious Sailboat, Apr 24, 2021.

1. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I did test this for myself over 15 years ago. It didn't make a difference.

I had researched at the time and there was a lot of very loose research, but I gave it a shot because I was open to trying a lot of different things.

I did more research recently, as I was interested if anything changed - all the research I found in the form of science journals (hint; youtube, and websites for homeopathy is a bad source of research) showed some very bad research articles - i.e. a lot of testing with no control group (thats basic science). so when people "got better" there was not control to compare.

David Harrison likes this.
  2. Nope.

Direct and tangible experience.

Can't beat that.

The information is all there, don't expect me to baby-sit, do your own research. I know it works. If you want to deny fact, then that's on you. Not my monkeys, not my circus.

I'm continuing to get benefits from frequency application which is nothing new but also goes back to ancient times.

There are clinical physicians and doctors behind the tech but because they may not share your dogmatic views on life on what's possible with quantum science, then they must automatically be wrong.

Yawn...

3. Nope.

Direct and tangible experience with observable and measurable results. It is very accurate as well as seen through many scans done. You cannot fake that.

Again, direct experience. Can't beat that.

The information is all there, don't expect me to baby-sit, do your own research. I know it works. If you want to deny fact, then that's on you. Not my monkeys, not my circus.

I'm continuing to get benefits from frequency application which is nothing new but also goes back to ancient times.

There are clinical physicians and doctors behind the tech but because they may not share your dogmatic views on life on what's possible with quantum science, then they must automatically be wrong.

Yawn...
    Sounds like a cop-out to me bro, the ''I don't need to try it'' argument. Yeah OK, once you know what you're talking about, then come back and discuss with me.Bro, do you realize how much crap is coming out of your finger-tips?

It's not a Tens machine, BIG difference. You'd know that if you did actual research.

Your opinions don't make the doctors charlatans. That is your own biased interpretation based on your limited and dogmatic thinking of what's possible.

Exploiting people?

Yeah, try say that to the thousands of people including those who have physical evidence of brain scans where their ailment did a 180 through frequency application. They'd probably laugh at you and tell you that you don't know what you're talking about too.

That's the irony of it.

Unless you use it yourself to test it for yourself, I simply can't take your arguments (which aren't really arguments but subjective perceptions) seriously.

4. Not feelings, real physical results. There's a difference. Why do I have to explain common sense and simple logic to you people...:rolleyes:

''Time to be a big boy and admit it''

Put that through the (nonsensical) translation device and that reads as, ''I want to force you to agree with my own biased and subjective opinion on something I know nothing about''

I have other work, I don't rely on MLM, haven't even gotten into it yet but I will because I see the value from direct personal experience (again, you can't beat that so keep trying to coerce or impose your opinions lol, it just makes your argument look weaker and weaker.

It's shoddy and flimsy, unlike the Healy ;)

Have fun rejecting new innovations that are changing people's lives and improving their overall health. Nothing you say will change that. Admit it bro

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021
  5. Lol, again, the arrogance of ignorance...you clearly don't have expertise in the Healy and how it works, I agree ;)

6. The Healy device didn't exist 15 years ago and try telling people who have benefited from homeopathic remedies that it's 'woo-woo' and they'll probably laugh at you.

7. Here, let me make it clear and simple as can be.

Never believe anything on hearsay...test and prove things for yourself.

Easy breezy.

8. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Well, you can beat direct experience, because that is one of the least reliable forms of evidence.

Give a link to a study showing clinical evidence of the Healy device being effective as a treatment beyond that of a TENS machine. You mention studies, so it should take you less than a minute to link to them. Why is that a big deal?

I've been looking for information on the Healy sites, but it is very thin on the ground. They spout a lot of buzz words but give no explanation of how it works, no mechanism whatsoever. They even get the resonant frequency of the human body wrong by 6 orders of magnitude in their promotional material, which is not a good sign.

axelb, Mangosteen and Dead_pool like this.
  9. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Healy – Frequencies for your life – SHOP

Have you seen the prices!!!

It's over a grand, and some of them have extra ontop monthly charges.

Also the legal info is very telling:

"Healy is a medical device for the treatment of pain in chronic pain, fibromyalgia, skeletal pain and migraine, as well as for the supportive treatment of mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety and related sleep disorders. All other applications of Healy are not recognized by conventional medicine due to lack of evidence"

So OP, which one of these conditions are you treating?

axelb and David Harrison like this.
  10. Dead_pool

How do you know we're real? You have no direct experience of anyone of us, we could just be engrams of dead aliens hidden in volcanoes, you just can't tell!

11. David Harrison

But they infer in the promotional material that using the device will prevent you from getting any disease, including cancer.

12. Dead_pool

Yes, because they are gullible people.

13. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Try telling people who have benefited from homeopathic remedies...

or trepanning
    or balancing their humours
    or chiropractic
    or sacrificing a goat to the volcano god
    or doing a rain dance
    or Reiki
    or psychic readings
    or reflexology
    or ear candles
    or detoxing
    or magnet therapy
    or Shiatsu
    or prayer

...that it's 'woo-woo' and they'll probably laugh at you.

You can literally find someone, somewhere who will advocate the efficacy of anything. It means nothing. Personal belief and testimony are literally the lowest form of evidence there is because we are so easily fooled as individuals.
    Personal belief is almost valueless whereas you seem to be elevating it to the highest possible position on the evidence spectrum.
    Getting to the truth of something needs careful handling and management. Hence the development of the double blind placebo controlled trial which helps to remove personal bias and belief from the equation.

What lab set-up and access to test subjects do you have where you can properly test this Healy thing? What patient cohort did you use? How many people pulled out of the study and so didn't make it into the final statistics? How did you determine who got the Healy and who got a placebo device? What random sampling errors did you take into account? Did you factor in regression to the mean? The natural course of a particular condition? What controls did you put in place to make sure you were only testing the Healy and not other factors?
    I mean...if you've tested things for yourself you understand and took all those things into account right? Right?

So you admit it is an MLM scheme and are still willing to get into it?!

Dead_pool and David Harrison like this.
  14. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Hahaha...if I was a grand in the hole on some electronic beep machine I'd probably be trying to convince myself it worked too. :)

David Harrison and Dead_pool like this.
  15. Dead_pool

The guy who invented it, has all his 'qualifications" from an online only non accredited university.

Florida Vedic College

axelb and David Harrison like this.
  16. Dead_pool

Perhaps that's why the non martial arts guy, joined a martial arts forum, and did a weird left turn Segway into getting people interested in his dubious "technology".

Ok OP, how many did you buy?

Even at a 50% discount, a box of twenty will still be 10 grand in the hole.

17. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

The only thing worse than somebody skipping the legwork by appealing to authority in a way that makes it a logical fallacy in an essay, are people who think the absolute lowest form of reliable evidence on anything, subjective experiences (Testimonials!!!), is a valid opposition to the former fallacy.

Mangosteen and David Harrison like this.
  18. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

It's absolutely no accident that this Healy thing is for "treating" something as nebulous and subjective as pain. That's prime woo-woo territory because pain can go up and down naturally, regress to the mean, etc and is very open to how the individual perceives it.
    You can get through a fight with quit severe injuries without realising but stepping on lego on the way to the toilet at 3am feels the most painful thing in the world.

Dead_pool likes this.
  19. Dead_pool

^ exactly, it's also a backdoor way to get FDA approval as being like a tens machine, dodgy scammers who have scammed before, have learnt how to scam via experience.

David Harrison likes this.
  20. David Harrison

But I saw a ghost once.

Dead_pool likes this.